Lucy Jessica Carter #2 bbq lasagne 7 days on the trot, she’s having twins believe it or not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her latest post on the gram and shes standing in her underwear AGAIN! i mean seriously! have some dignity. sick of seeing her standing in her bloody bra and pants!!!

Reactions: 5
That nursery 🤮
not practical at all. Considering she’s got 2 kids already you would think it would be! No play mat or bouncer or anywhere to put one baby while sorting the other. That chair will be majorly uncomfortable to feed or nurse in and it’s shoved so much in the corner it doesn’t look you can even sit in it easily. She has to take the canopy down every night for them to sleep in there, the hanging flowers will be dust magnets and she wants to put a picture of Jesse and jenson in their room? Also the changing mat doesn’t even fit! She’s going to be home on her own with two babies, they will both want her and want to be entertained/held/feed at the same time, other than hanging half of them off the changing table or putting them in their sleeping hazardous bed she will be struggling

Reactions: 7
Just watched her nursery video - half the things she couldn’t even say properly?🤔 she said snooze cot when it’s SNUZ POD
Also kept saying a brand was called itty bitty design but it’s itty bitty boutique...

Reactions: 2
Just jumping on the thread to say I'm so glad other people agree with me over LJC. She seems to be obsessed over, by so many including Rebecca lamb. I don't understand it, she's dull and bitchy. You can tell she's a sly witch, constant digs at elle, SO painfully defensive when answeing questions on her stories. It can never just be I'm doing this.. It's always I'm doing this because I want to. Because I've done it before, because I did it with jenson, I'm happy with it so that's what matters sarcastic smiley face. It's just pathetic! Also had a stalk on her best friends Instagram who happens to have a bit of an over bite bless her (I speak as someone who had very similar teeth before braces) and I've noticed she calls her friends baby a rat all the time. It's bad enough calling your own children rats, as it's unfunny and quite frankly just weird, but to call a little baby, whose mum has teeth that stick out a rat, it's bleeping nasty and I imagine her friend feels lucky to have the famous Lucy Jessica Carter as her friend so just puts up with it. She's a witch who doesn't deserve the attention!

Reactions: 11
Rumours that she’s gone into labour/ in hospital. No stories from her or Jordan in the past 12 hours.

Rumours that she’s gone into labour/ in hospital. No stories from her or Jordan in the past 12 hours.
Heaven forbid she goes into natural labour before Christmas, Miss c section doesn’t do natural labour 😂

Does that mean we can now expect a video entitled ‘Storytime: My UTI Experience | Pregnant With Twins’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watched her nursery video - half the things she couldn’t even say properly?🤔 she said snooze cot when it’s SNUZ POD
Also kept saying a brand was called itty bitty design but it’s itty bitty boutique...
It’s definitely itty bitty design

Those boys will shake that nursery up (aka: destroy it) in a minute.....

the poor babies are in for a shock. 😐

I wonder what their dad does for work now. I’m guessing he isn’t in banking anymore seeing as he’s a fraudster

I wonder what their dad does for work now. I’m guessing he isn’t in banking anymore seeing as he’s a fraudster
I believe he runs the Marlborough Arms in Cirencester, he definitely did a few years ago, only assuming he still does 🤷🏼‍♀️

Full term for twins is 37-38 weeks , she will have to have steroid injections at 36 weeks , unless she goes before then , she should have a date now she’s in the 3rd trimester , probably hoping she will be getting photo shoots or a magazine deal (😂) , everything on her page is gifted ( does she go to work ) even the twins bedroom , my sister has two sets of twins and holds down a full time job and it’s hard work , it will be a massive shock to the system when they arrive , how she is going to upkeep her instgram aswel as look after four children ,...

Reactions: 7
She’s uploaded a gifted pram that she’s been paid to show.. so not only is the pram free but they’re literally paying her to give her a pram?! That’s ridiculous. The fact it’s an unknown brand and she kept saying she wanted an icandy and tried a few out at the baby show suggests to me that she tried a good few brands for a free travel system. Mark my words, she will have a different pram within 6 months.
It looks nice but sooo long! Looks like a dupe for the silver cross wave

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.