Lucy Jessica Carter #2 bbq lasagne 7 days on the trot, she’s having twins believe it or not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t watch how she holds/ lets others old them. I feel so sorry for them. They look so shocked at things. How? It’s madness.
Plus she’s too unrelatable now. I was so far from that after I had my daughter. I couldn’t do anything let alone all that malarkey she’s doing now.
I know it’s been said before I just, ugh wtf!

Reactions: 4
Night time toilet training is different to day time, they need the hormone that wakes them up to tell them to go, my son still had accidents at 8 and the urologist said it was totally normal (once or twice a week not every night!) x
ah see I wasn’t aware there was a hormone they had to have to wake them up, I was just going from my own experience x

The way she is using the machine to make the bottles she’s basically just using tapwater 😫

Reactions: 7
I can’t deal with how full of wind the babies always are in her videos 😣😣 also it just looks like they’re always placed on that pillow thing with dummies shoved in their mouths. Probably only held or interacted with for photo ops

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else see today she had both babies in the carry cot? Surely that’s not the right thing to do

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else see today she had both babies in the carry cot? Surely that’s not the right thing to do
I have seen people with twins before use the same carrycot etc as the babies like being together, however they always seem to be separate anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think it’s quite sweet 🙈 although it won’t last for long as they’ll get to big to be in together.

I was going to say it’s probably because she doesn’t feel safe. 😂😂
It's the bright light on their phones/blogging camera- it startled them. Newborns have really sensitive eyes and reactions to light and dark. Have a camera in your face with a bright flash or spotlight would startle you! Plus the fact they probably get double the attention when being encouraged to pose for these photos etc compared to normal when they are just left in those bloody moving pod things. By the way guys you know you got 2 girls right.... Rosabella and INDIA you know your other baby!

Reactions: 3
New to this thread but just had to say this woman gets on my tits. Instagram post saying meal plan done and by meal planning I mean I write down what meals we're having then order the ingredients. No tit sherlock! I wouldn't have known what a meal plan was if she hadn't explained that 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The twins reactions are that of babies who are no more than a week or two old.
I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with them 😂 they’re already ahead of Jordan, but why are they not focusing on things at this point. Every photo or video they seem so unresponsive.

They’re 5/6 weeks now and they look like they no more than 2.

Reactions: 11
Jordan couldn’t make it more obvious if he tried that he’s waiting to be gifted a holiday 😂 honestly surely they earn enough to buy their own bleeping holiday !! Ridiculous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.