Lucy Jessica Carter #10 so boring the last thread lasted 2 years!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Jenson having a kick around with a friend at the local park have to be classed as a training session, let the poor child have a bit of fun

Reactions: 5
Her boys hair looks awful - all the highlights are growing out and the hair needs cutting - another one of those influences that spends all day in front of a mirror preening but let ls her kids look scruffy

Reactions: 4
Saw Lucy’s brother in law in Primark today, Frank is it? My god he’s tiny. I had no idea he was so small. I’m quite a petite woman and I felt tall next to him. I wonder if Jordan is small too?
he is small aswell and his head and neck are almost as wide as his body

Reactions: 3
It seems they’ve snook off for some chav holiday, funny how they keep the chav trips quiet!
Poor kids dragged out of school again!

Why the fuck has she highlighted her children’s hair. Does this woman have no limits?
I’m a hairdresser and this is a big no!!

Reactions: 4
With her lips as they are, she looks like she’s used that baby filter on Snapchat.

Reactions: 2
This ad for the fake “swimming pool” is the most pathetic advert I’ve ever seen. Promoting being fake online? Perfect ad for her tbf

Reactions: 10