Lucy Jessica Carter #10 so boring the last thread lasted 2 years!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also if he’s already playing for a grassroots club and an academy is it really sensible to do a whole 2 weeks at camp??
My son plays a similar amount of football and if I asked him he’d probably want to play football every single day but I feel like a bit of rest and down time is also important?
Reckon she’d ship all 4 out all day if she could but maybe they haven’t got a hobby they can make their whole personality yet??
I’m actually surprised she hasn’t pushed the girls towards dance and/or pageants

Reactions: 2
never once have I went on SM asking where to go with my husband, people obviously go where they want to go, not because Courtney from Bradford says 'go to Cyprus it's fantastic'...

It's obviously she's on the beg, and hoping as it's just the two of them she has more chance bagging a freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How funny I reckon they took on that self build just after they'd had the twins when her career had been at its peak 2017-2020, then she had to keep her head down cos of her stupid racist sister 😂 having done a refurb project myself (not even a self build) I l know how far money just doesn't stretch in these times so the begging must have intensified because they're absolutely brassic 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Errrrrr but Lucy, we know you didn’t use your “free”’cinema tickets to go and see the Godzilla movie cause you gave them away earlier in the week cause Jenson would rather go to football camp??!
Let’s hope sky didn’t see that bit?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Blows my mind how she spends £165 on a basic bikini that you can get similar in high street stores and now selling it on vinted for £100 🤯

all the strips, football camp, trips to stadiums and all the hours watching footballers on YouTube will still never turn Jenson into a professional player.

If he was genuinely talented at football he would have been playing for years already.

You can't throw money at this, it's a talent you can't pay for.

Was Motorcross, now football, what's next? darts🤣

Reactions: 4
Maybe he’s just pretended to like football so he doesn’t get dragged to all the rubbish freebie days out??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Notice how she very rarely shares a picture with India. Pretty clear Rosabella is her favourite. Someone said that in a video not long after the twins were born ....