Lucy Goes Dating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you tell me who this person is without telling me who this person is?

Yes all of this. She is a mess. A job might help....give her something else to do rather than posting selfie after selfie to gain some form of attention. She is obsessed that she has the best eyes....a decent filter helps with this. 😆 She hangs about with all the more 'popular' tweeters so she has people ready to pile on in her defense. Her house is a tip. Really disgusting. Honestly she needs to come off twitter and sort out her life.

The Piano Woman does seem odd. A massive attention seeking over-sharer, who seems more concerned about ‘Likes’ from strangers than a person of her age should. Always at the centre of some drama, and I suspect she may create some of it for attention.

Reactions: 2
The Piano Woman does seem odd. A massive attention seeking over-sharer, who seems more concerned about ‘Likes’ from strangers than a person of her age should. Always at the centre of some drama, and I suspect she may create some of it for attention.

I've been convinced for months that she is behind most of the drama going on in those circles, its the wide eyed "Why do people always pick on me?" defence when she gets called out that boils my piss, she is a bully who hates anyone who bites back and then tries to create a pile-on. No-one is that unlucky to be caught up in so many dramas without courting it.
Some of the "popular" accounts have her number though.

Reactions: 2
I've been convinced for months that she is behind most of the drama going on in those circles, its the wide eyed "Why do people always pick on me?" defence when she gets called out that boils my piss, she is a bully who hates anyone who bites back and then tries to create a pile-on. No-one is that unlucky to be caught up in so many dramas without courting it.
Some of the "popular" accounts have her number though.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she wrote some of those Curious Cat messages herself to keep the focus on her.

Reactions: 3
how was she been dating in lockdown has she been breaking the rules the whole way through then?

She's
It’s fascinating isn’t it? Or at least intriguing...
Back to LGD I saw her in a pic out with a crowd a week or so ago
She's still friends with the people she was friends with as Lucy so why is her going out with them a shock?

I must admit from a morbid curiosity angle I'm wondering if YC ever found out about it all..for her sake I guess I hope not as that would be incredibly cringe worthy and embarrassing. But I'm kinda guessing nothing happened either with him despite his being single - though I guess she wouldn't go in about it on her professional profile.
I wonder if the blog would ever start up again. I'm guessing that ship has sailed. Sadly.

Wasn’t saying it was a shock, just that I’d noticed she’d been out.

the intrigue bit Was about the piano person.

Yes all of this. She is a mess. A job might help....give her something else to do rather than posting selfie after selfie to gain some form of attention. She is obsessed that she has the best eyes....a decent filter helps with this. 😆 She hangs about with all the more 'popular' tweeters so she has people ready to pile on in her defense. Her house is a tip. Really disgusting. Honestly she needs to come off twitter and sort out her life.
This tweet was PURE GOLD. If she didn’t spend every waking moment on Twitter she might actually get a life.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Nice picture of Bella and her friends having lunch today, though I did chuckle when one of them called themselves “Twitter royalty”
How far up your own arse can you get?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A lot of ‘new’ people on this thread. One could almost think it’s our ‘Lucy’ fishing around so she can delete any social media clues as to her real identity. She deleted ‘Dating Dad off her Instagram friends list but she’s still friends with Fran (whingewine) on there. Will she unfollow that account?

I’m loving all the heavily filtered and airbrushed selfies on her work account. They all seem to be in exactly the same pose as well, same side, fake smile… Yawn.

Reactions: 3
A lot of ‘new’ people on this thread. One could almost think it’s our ‘Lucy’ fishing around so she can delete any social media clues as to her real identity. She deleted ‘Dating Dad off her Instagram friends list but she’s still friends with Fran (whingewine) on there. Will she unfollow that account?

I’m loving all the heavily filtered and airbrushed selfies on her work account. They all seem to be in exactly the same pose as well, same side, fake smile… Yawn.
Does she have a personal Instagram account or just that work one?

I think she’s given up hiding who she is on Twitter, there’s pictures of her out with other so-called Twitter Royalty last week and of her in Brighton with Twitter friends at the weekend. I mean what would the point be of continuing to hide her face now when everyone knows who she is anyway?

Does she have a personal Instagram account or just that work one?
I don’t think she has a personal Instagram, just the work one. She has a personal and ‘work’ Facebook though. I imagine they are as dull as each other.

Coach trip to Pembrokeshire anyone? 🤭😉

Her Bella pics are hardly glamorous or anything. Why would you think she's filtered or airbrushed them. Re. Her friends when she started being friends with Suzannah and Fran I must say I wondered how long they would last. She doesn't seem to fit in with that crowd - like the geek trying to fit in with the cool kids. The other ladies seem to be the out partying, drinking sort and Bella doesn't seem that type. Maybe with the end of the Lucy chapter that too will come to an end but her and Glenn both seem the same flavour of vanilla to me.
Whatever happens I miss the dating blog but for Bella I think this is probably the best for her and she can live her life off having to think of her experiences as content. I wish her well.

Her Bella pics are hardly glamorous or anything. Why would you think she's filtered or airbrushed them. Re. Her friends when she started being friends with Suzannah and Fran I must say I wondered how long they would last. She doesn't seem to fit in with that crowd - like the geek trying to fit in with the cool kids. The other ladies seem to be the out partying, drinking sort and Bella doesn't seem that type. Maybe with the end of the Lucy chapter that too will come to an end but her and Glenn both seem the same flavour of vanilla to me.
Whatever happens I miss the dating blog but for Bella I think this is probably the best for her and she can live her life off having to think of her experiences as content. I wish her well.
They’re not glamorous but she’s definitely used a smoothing filter. They all have that same fuzzy glaze over them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.