Lucy Goes Dating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep! Unhealthier for us mortals who could only dream of going on holiday to a place where you are not allowed to go in the pool and go see elephants once or twice. heavy sarcasm intended

I miss the tweets but only because I'm definitely some kind of Twitter masochist. She was SO rude to anyone who ever responded to her lame tweets

LGD: what should I have for dinner?
Random twitter: pasta?
LGD: I ate pasta yesterday.*

* duck off how dare you tweet me

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her rant about how it was all such an inconvenience to her having to keep her mask on and eat with plastic cutlery- such entitlement and arrogance. No thought towards the safety of the people having to 'service' her needs and their safety.

As to the piano mum she needs her own thread. Is there a suitable category for her? *goes look*

Reactions: 4
LGD account might be dead, but she sure is popping up all over the shop as P&P. Still the same annoying way of writing, still the same arrogance. Only now her tired, annoying face is on my timeline all the time.
You can mute people you don't even follow, then that won't happen 😊

Reactions: 2
Piano lady is on one today. Dropped yet again by another bloke, if it's actually real. Apparently rude comments about her profile pic to which she's now taken it down. So. Much. Needing. Attention. No men would cope with that. Think her Popsicle mate has dropped her too.

Just seen, she’s too much. Too much trying to get sympathy, too much needing attention. It’s Bobbi I can’t stomach. That gang are all weird.

Piano lady is on one today. Dropped yet again by another bloke, if it's actually real. Apparently rude comments about her profile pic to which she's now taken it down. So. Much. Needing. Attention. No men would cope with that. Think her Popsicle mate has dropped her too.
I really feel sorry for her. She's obviously not mentally well and I think Twitter is such a toxic place for anyone with mental health issues. She keeps saying the people trolling her doesnt affect her and then she has a meltdown. If she wants to keep using Twitter as a happy place that lifts get up then she really should just suck it up - lock her account and keep it a safe space. Things is most of these guys that throw platitudes at her would be just as quick to drop her and she needs to stop relying on strangers to affect her moods - good or bad. Harriet I hope you heed this unsolicited advice- immerse yourself in your music and your kids and step away from Twitter- not to satisfy the trolls but to put your mental health first.

i think people with low self-esteem struggle to have locked accounts as they seek validation from strangers so much. I agree with you though, Twitter is terribly toxic and is a place you need thicker skin. Concentrating on not showing all parts of life to a few Twitter followers would be so much healthier.

God, for someone who likes to bang on about her intelligence and education, she really is thick. Not on the same level as the Piano-one, but still criminally lacking in self-awareness

Reactions: 1
God, for someone who likes to bang on about her intelligence and education, she really is thick. Not on the same level as the Piano-one, but still criminally lacking in self-awareness
Who’s this piano one? Lol I used to follow quite a few of them on Twitter but may have missed her.

TBF from what she said he flirted with her and the kiss was consensual. Can't see someone as insecure as her grabbing someone and kissing them without encouragement. Though who knows what's true or if it even happened at all lol
As for the piano one, I have no idea who she is either. What does she have to do with Lucy? This whole thread had gone way off topic. Lucy Goes Dating has been shut down. @admins @admin is this even allowed?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
TBF from what she said he flirted with her and the kiss was consensual. Can't see someone as insecure as her grabbing someone and kissing them without encouragement. Though who knows what's true or if it even happened at all lol
As for the piano one, I have no idea who she is either. What does she have to do with Lucy? This whole thread had gone way off topic. Lucy Goes Dating has been shut down. @admins @admin is this even allowed?
OK Bella. Thanks for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well as a fan of Lucy’s, you’d know the whole sorry saga was way more than about 1 kiss.

And all the lol’s trying to get the thread shut down 🙄🙄🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think the whole idea of someone from a senior position expressing interest in a junior while not forced, is still riddled with red flags as we often hear of subordinate young women too scared to say no to their superiors in a work environment. In his case knowing that she helped him get more money and she bought him an expensive gift after their trip - it would seem he tried to say no in the best way he could yet she kept trying to get him on her team because "they work so well together". As to the piano lady- was that not the catalyst that got the whole Lucy reveal started? Didn't piano fall for Al who wasn't interested as he was still into Lucy?

As to shutting down this thread...theres is an option to request a take down..I wonder if Bella ever went that route?

I think the whole idea of someone from a senior position expressing interest in a junior while not forced, is still riddled with red flags as we often hear of subordinate young women too scared to say no to their superiors in a work environment. In his case knowing that she helped him get more money and she bought him an expensive gift after their trip - it would seem he tried to say no in the best way he could yet she kept trying to get him on her team because "they work so well together". As to the piano lady- was that not the catalyst that got the whole Lucy reveal started? Didn't piano fall for Al who wasn't interested as he was still into Lucy?

As to shutting down this thread...theres is an option to request a take down..I wonder if Bella ever went that route?
The biggest red flag for me was engineering an Airbnb for them to stay in alone for the big work trip they were going on. Creepy.

Bet YC was very glad she tested positive for Covid and couldn’t go on the trip. He would have been fending off her advances 24/7 whilst she posted the whole sorry saga to Twitter.

Lucy’s behaviour towards YC was a potent mix of predatory groomer and deluded fool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.