Lucy Goes Dating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Bella pics are hardly glamorous or anything. Why would you think she's filtered or airbrushed them. Re. Her friends when she started being friends with Suzannah and Fran I must say I wondered how long they would last. She doesn't seem to fit in with that crowd - like the geek trying to fit in with the cool kids. The other ladies seem to be the out partying, drinking sort and Bella doesn't seem that type. Maybe with the end of the Lucy chapter that too will come to an end but her and Glenn both seem the same flavour of vanilla to me.
Whatever happens I miss the dating blog but for Bella I think this is probably the best for her and she can live her life off having to think of her experiences as content. I wish her well.
That whole crowd are people I would actively avoid. So far up each others and their own backsides.

Reactions: 1
Her Bella pics are hardly glamorous or anything. Why would you think she's filtered or airbrushed them. Re. Her friends when she started being friends with Suzannah and Fran I must say I wondered how long they would last. She doesn't seem to fit in with that crowd - like the geek trying to fit in with the cool kids. The other ladies seem to be the out partying, drinking sort and Bella doesn't seem that type. Maybe with the end of the Lucy chapter that too will come to an end but her and Glenn both seem the same flavour of vanilla to me.
Whatever happens I miss the dating blog but for Bella I think this is probably the best for her and she can live her life off having to think of her experiences as content. I wish her well.
Well they aren’t glamorous for sure, hard to keep up that facade on a cliff edge that’s covered in bird shite. What I meant is to point out the difference in the super ‘airbrushed’ skin or ‘smoothing’ filter, compared to the ‘close-ups’ of spotty, pockmarked skin she put up in her ‘Lucy’ Twitter. I recall one queasy Twitter photo of a pustule on her top lip that she happily posted up in regards to an approaching date.

Personally I am baffled by her so called ‘beard hatred’. ‘Charlie’ and ‘Al’ and ‘YC’ all have pretty established facial hair. She is talking absolute B*ll$h!t.

Fair enough. She did admit to using a smoothing filter on her zoom calls with YC Ben dude. But that seems so stupid as he'd met her IRL and if her complexion is really that tit, he'd know.

Anyway I think the double life of online Lucy persona versus Bella did probably have her tripping up with things and the end of Lucy probably better for her overall.

Re. The guys that she was shagging. I agree all rather gross looking. Especially "Charlie". After all that very highly praised sexual prowess I expected him to be quite
We can not thank you enough.

. I would've swiped left for sure.

Well they aren’t glamorous for sure, hard to keep up that facade on a cliff edge that’s covered in bird shite. What I meant is to point out the difference in the super ‘airbrushed’ skin or ‘smoothing’ filter, compared to the ‘close-ups’ of spotty, pockmarked skin she put up in her ‘Lucy’ Twitter. I recall one queasy Twitter photo of a pustule on her top lip that she happily posted up in regards to an approaching date.

Personally I am baffled by her so called ‘beard hatred’. ‘Charlie’ and ‘Al’ and ‘YC’ all have pretty established facial hair. She is talking absolute B*ll$h!t.

Fair enough. She did admit to using a smoothing filter on her zoom calls with YC Ben dude. But that seems so stupid as he'd met her IRL and if her complexion is really that tit, he'd know.

Anyway I think the double life of online Lucy persona versus Bella did probably have her tripping up with things and the end of Lucy probably better for her overall.

Re. The guys that she was shagging. I agree all rather gross looking. Especially "Charlie". After all that very highly praised sexual prowess I expected him to be quite
We can not thank you enough.

. I would've swiped left for sure.
Charlie is just ugh.

I know this isn't her thread but the Piano one is back on a pity party roll. Begging for freebies and then bleating about being harassed by men. She loves it. It's selfie after selfie with her boobs showing just for the likes. What a sad cow.

Reactions: 3
I know this isn't her thread but the Piano one is back on a pity party roll. Begging for freebies and then bleating about being harassed by men. She loves it. It's selfie after selfie with her boobs showing just for the likes. What a sad cow.
Yes, I saw her bellyaching about men buying things off her wishlist then expecting pics or other ‘favours’ in return. I totally agree that she should be under no obligation to do anything because some sad old man’s bought her a scented candle. But it’s obviously going to happen, and posting your wishlist is beyond desperate. How about getting a job rather than panhandling on Twitter?

Thing is with stuff like onlyfans now it sets a precedence. I tip you, you do things for me. Same with women that have lingerie on their wishlist and then post pics of them wearing it to thank their benefactors.

The other day she was going on about the guy that wanted phone sex before his wedding. I'm wondering what she's trying to get out of it as she went so far as doxing the guy and then deleting it. It's as if she wants to punish the guy by getting him busted but more as an ego thing to feel better about her pain than to "save" the wife. If it's been going on since 2019 and he's still able to contact her in any way to even suggest phone sex, then yup sadly she's just as complicit in the affair. And she's separated, not even divorced. But enough of that. Only she knows what she's trying to do and get at and she's just gonna play victim.

Yes, I saw her bellyaching about men buying things off her wishlist then expecting pics or other ‘favours’ in return. I totally agree that she should be under no obligation to do anything because some sad old man’s bought her a scented candle. But it’s obviously going to happen, and posting your wishlist is beyond desperate. How about getting a job rather than panhandling on Twitter?

Reactions: 2
Beggy piano one. Maybe a few less trips to the cinema and you could buy your daughter her shoes. Or get a proper job.

Our ‘Lucy’ doesn’t appear to be ‘friends’ with ‘YC’ on Instagram anymore. I wonder if it’s because he found out what an unprofessional, tragic stalker she is. God I hope that poor young man has found a lovely girl his own age 🤞

Looks like ‘YC’ has also removed all mention of ‘Lucy’ on his online ‘CVs’… Intriguing 🧐

Last edited:
Our ‘Lucy’ doesn’t appear to be ‘friends’ with ‘YC’ on Instagram anymore. I wonder if it’s because he found out what an unprofessional, tragic stalker she is. God I hope that poor young man has found a lovely girl his own age 🤞

Looks like ‘YC’ has also removed all mention of ‘Lucy’ on his online ‘CVs’… Intriguing 🧐
This level of knowledge is a bit creepy verging on obsessive if I'm honest. I thought this thread died when she left twitter and closed the blog, but apparently not... Why is it still going? Does any of this matter? What is gained by carrying this on? I'm still sad the blog died tbh.

Reactions: 4
This level of knowledge is a bit creepy verging on obsessive if I'm honest. I thought this thread died when she left twitter and closed the blog, but apparently not... Why is it still going? Does any of this matter? What is gained by carrying this on? I'm still sad the blog died tbh.
Hardly obsessive, very easy information to find. I imagine you are ‘Lucy’ or one of her minions as you always fight her corner. This thread never died… I’m confused by what you mean here.

Hardly obsessive, very easy information to find. I imagine you are ‘Lucy’ or one of her minions as you always fight her corner. This thread never died… I’m confused by what you mean here.
I'm not Lucy 🤣 I did however follow her on Twitter and read her blog, and wanted to know where she had gone because I enjoyed her stories, hence ending up here. You don't have to be a 'minion' whatever that means to enjoy someone's work or worry about people.

Creeping on someone's CV, someone who you don't know personally, who is not knowingly involved in any of this... is just odd behaviour. I would imagine it would be better to spend your time doing something more productive. It makes me feel uncomfortable 🤷‍♀️

And what I mean is, her blog is dead, her twitter is gone... what more is there to talk about? I keep popping back in case maybe it's returned or moved to a different location but it seems its over, so not sure what the point of flogging a dead horse is.

I don’t think you can claim that creating an account on a site called Tattle Life and reading/contributing to this thread is because you support Lucy. I also don’t think that this would be your first port of call to check if her blog had moved somewhere else. If you’re such a fan, why not set up a rave thread? It might be fairly quiet though.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think you can claim that creating an account on a site called Tattle Life and reading/contributing to this thread is because you support Lucy. I also don’t think that this would be your first port of call to check if her blog had moved somewhere else. If you’re such a fan, why not set up a rave thread? It might be fairly quiet though.
I didn't set it up because of her, I'd been a inactive member here a while. It was the first thing on Google though when I looked 🤷‍♀️ I'm not claiming support, just nosiness tbh 🤣

Seems to me like for all that people here say they didn't like her, some actually miss her! :ROFLMAO: Still thinking about her, still looking for stuff to talk about. Its ironic cuz if she hadn't been doxed on here then probs she'd still be around and there would be plenty to talk about. Shame cuz lots of people in this thread even said they enjoyed the blog, bit of an own goal there 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
But I agree that it does seem creepy to be comparing Insta followers and googling the CV of some rando you've never met.'Lucy' is dead. The annoying fake Twitter persona is gone. Isn't there anything more interesting to do?

Seems to me like for all that people here say they didn't like her, some actually miss her! :ROFLMAO: Still thinking about her, still looking for stuff to talk about. Its ironic cuz if she hadn't been doxed on here then probs she'd still be around and there would be plenty to talk about. Shame cuz lots of people in this thread even said they enjoyed the blog, bit of an own goal there 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
But I agree that it does seem creepy to be comparing Insta followers and googling the CV of some rando you've never met.'Lucy' is dead. The annoying fake Twitter persona is gone. Isn't there anything more interesting to do?
Hmmmm… You have posted twice on this entire website. Interesting that your two posts consist of two VERY different styles of writing. It’s almost as if someone is trying (badly) to write as an alter ego

It’s a little boring how Bella’s Twitter coven are all over this thread.

Anyway off to do some more creeping as I love to use my time in negative ways 🧐😎

• Haha
Reactions: 5
LGD account might be dead, but she sure is popping up all over the shop as P&P. Still the same annoying way of writing, still the same arrogance. Only now her tired, annoying face is on my timeline all the time.

The piano woman is batshit. My fav thing is that she locks her account but then you can tell she hates not having attention so about 80 minutes later she unlocks it again. Her carpool ukulele pinned post as well, SMH. No one is bothered and it’s tit.

Reactions: 5
Whoever commissioned her Thai content should be asking for their money back. Never seen such dry content in my life, Boring Bella.

All her usual clique are now posting and commenting on Bellas account along with pictures without her face blurred out, she’s out of the closet for good I’d say. Isn’t that so much healthier Bella?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.