Lucy Goes Dating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooop, Bianca is back at it with the “hard agree”-ing that everything is down to “misogyny”

Reactions: 1
Bianca is a strange one really, her general postings re food reviews, plants, snooker etc are quite enjoyable but she certainly has a dark side to her. The incident re the guy she called out was dreadful as were the comments against anyone that supported him. She certainly goes on misogyny tirades but then openly promotes her onlyfans and wanting guys to pay to message her and isnt shy in mentioning how much money she has earnt. For someone that rants at guys about revealing her location no doubt she will be at the snooker world championships. She seemed to delight in her married american guy encounters seeming to revel in one post how he left his wedding band on the bedside table

• Sad
Perhaps we could have a separate thread for this Bianca character (as previous posters suggested) I have no interest in this Snooker Woman. I don’t see what she has to do with ‘Lucy’ 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Bianca is just a sad old skank who posts ridiculous filtered pics of her tits on only fans and fucks married men while claiming to be a feminist. Shes a pathetic ugly old dog

Reactions: 3
Back as LucyDating and behind a locked account now. Maybe with lockdown over Bella will start dating again and start blogging. That would be great.

Bianca is a strange one really, her general postings re food reviews, plants, snooker etc are quite enjoyable but she certainly has a dark side to her. The incident re the guy she called out was dreadful as were the comments against anyone that supported him. She certainly goes on misogyny tirades but then openly promotes her onlyfans and wanting guys to pay to message her and isnt shy in mentioning how much money she has earnt. For someone that rants at guys about revealing her location no doubt she will be at the snooker world championships. She seemed to delight in her married american guy encounters seeming to revel in one post how he left his wedding band on the bedside table
She will definitely be at the Crucible.

Back as LucyDating and behind a locked account now. Maybe with lockdown over Bella will start dating again and start blogging. That would be great.
I must say, I am missing her blogs as I found them to be well written and funny, particularly the earlier stuff when she was going on lots of dates. It's a shame that people on this thread had to go OTT and dox and go RL, as I don't blame her for shutting down tbh. I would have done the same.

This is interesting, from an article about LGD in The Metro in 2019:

"I prefer to stay anonymous so my mum won’t end up reading about my sex life and so that I can date and write about it without worrying that guys will be put off. I change names and identifying details so they can’t be recognised and I think the chances of them stumbling across my blog at random is unlikely, but it does worry me.

A friend discovered it after someone recommended it to her and recognised me in the writing, so I guess it could happen with one of my dates too. If it does, I’ll just have to deal with it. I have also struggled with the idea of writing about guys and sharing screenshots of our conversations without their consent, and I know that if some of those people found out, they’d have every right to be upset. Some might think the fact that I carry on regardless makes me a bad person, but honestly, I don’t know how to stop."

I thought it was made public on Twitter that it was only ONE person who doxxed her - a man she went on a few dates with, with mental health issues, whom she wrote about on her blog and who has been threatening her with doxxing for years (as he was bitter at being broken up with).

Tbh if she knew there was a danger of being doxxed for all these years by a man she knew, why would she not have been more careful with what she posted about work and her young colleague or at least not trying to collect followers.... Because even if she'd been doxxed, if her blog and Twitter had kept her dates as anonymous as possible, or she'd written in a nice way about them - she wouldn't have had to shut down. She shut down because the Twitter invaded her colleague's privacy and she massively crossed a line there, and she was quite brutal about her later dates.

Because it's quite clear that she doesn't care about the feelings of anyone but herself, and somehow she's justified that doing this is ok because 'poor me', 'the universe hates me', 'nobody wants me'. Therefore content for her blog is more important than sparing feelings. Her "fans" and those who have supported not only her writing style, but her thinly-veiled character assassinations and the public sharing of screenshots and conversations without consent, are complicit.

Reactions: 2
Sadly this isn't true. I know Al and he didn't doxx her. He threatened to out her years ago because she kept reposting imbellished rubbish about him.
He really doesn't have mental health issues either, he was just painted in a bad light. Her posts caused him so many problems, he even considered legal action. He can be a nob but that's not him.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sadly this isn't true. I know Al and he didn't doxx her. He threatened to out her years ago because she kept reposting imbellished rubbish about him.
He really doesn't have mental health issues either, he was just painted in a bad light. Her posts caused him so many problems, he even considered legal action. He can be a nob but that's not him.
Bella made no attempt to conceal ‘Al’s’ identity on her blog. She gave too much information away. Lifeboat crew, seaside town. Very easy to find who he was. She’s such a stupid, pompous witch. It’s no wonder she can’t find a man.

I never knew about her and Al. I think everyone on Twitter knows him. Remember he had is own hashtag?

On this side the only person I feel sorry for is his wife (G) and kids.

I never knew about her and Al. I think everyone on Twitter knows him. Remember he had is own hashtag?

For a start he doesn't and never has had a wife, this is the problem with Twitter. People pile on to people and 9/10 it isn't true or at the least as it seems. No he hasn't had his own hash tag. He was also Adam in Lucy's (B's) blog. Isn't it funny how she would continue to see him after such a bad experience 😂

He has moved on from this crap thankfully, it just makes me laugh how they think he would even have the slightest interest in these people and their sad life.

• Wow
Right after my comment it was deleted. The lucy_overthinks handle as well..she's obviously keeping an eye on this forum.
She won't kill her account permanently. She has to keep reactivating within 30 day periods otherwise she will lose her account and her followers and we know she'll not do that.

Reactions: 2

I'm so confused. Al definitely did not have a wife or kids. There was definitely someone on Twitter doxxing her, posting pictures of her flat and replying to messages on her other account. Whether it was 'Al' or another date gone badly, that person needed some kind of help. It was strange and obsessive behaviour. Unless she was somehow doing it to herself (??!) there is definitely someone out there who's a proper headcase.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.