Lucy Goes Dating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sexual predatory within the tv industry in the news today. After reading the article, it says that some of the behaviour was comments about a bum but yet the victim couldn’t say anything as it was the producer and her boss that said it.
Doesnt this sound familiar?

Trust me, Al is an extremely dangerous man and I know this for a fact. He was still definitely stalking Lucy this time last, and most likely still is.

His name is mentioned many times in the thread if you have a look. People are defending him but in fact he's a sociopath who has been stalking her for years.

His name is mentioned many times in the thread if you have a look. People are defending him but in fact he's a sociopath who has been stalking her for years.
Could you not have just answered my question instead of this cryptic answer? I’ve read the whole thread and in the last page or so there was a mention of ‘Al’ and then obviously some confusion as to who he is from other posters too. I don’t know know if he’s the young work crush, the poly guy, someone else she wrote about on her blog, or someone else.

Reactions: 1
Could you not have just answered my question instead of this cryptic answer? I’ve read the whole thread and in the last page or so there was a mention of ‘Al’ and then obviously some confusion as to who he is from other posters too. I don’t know know if he’s the young work crush, the poly guy, someone else she wrote about on her blog, or someone else.
I believe he's a guy she dated a few times and wrote about on her blog, who after she stopped seeing him, turned out to be in a serious relationship anyhow. He then stalked her on SM and made up a few different twitter accounts. He even started up a relationship with someone who followed her to just be closer to Lucy.

I believe he's a guy she dated a few times and wrote about on her blog, who after she stopped seeing him, turned out to be in a serious relationship anyhow. He then stalked her on SM and made up a few different twitter accounts. He even started up a relationship with someone who followed her to just be closer to Lucy.
Exactly. I know this to be true as I know the person he messed with personally.

Thank you! Much appreciated :)

Imagine this...
A women goes on a couple of dates with a guy, he then writes a blog about the dates and sexual elements of it. He is then asked to stop this but continues away. She then asked him to stop or she will reveal his identity, so he blocks her and her associates.
After a few weeks he then starts writing new blogs, changing her name but making it clear it's about her still. She then has to make the same threat to expose his identity for him to eventually stop.
Al was completely single during the above, she even came to his home.
Would any of us accept this behaviour? Of course any of us would want to be able to check that someone isn't still blogging about them. The men Lucy(B) has been blogging about have a right for her to remove posts if they find them, it's awful that she thinks she can behave like this.
NONE of us would accept it from a guy.

As for the crazy piano one, she makes my love life look simple. She has a different man to hate every two weeks, and will forever have issues going on. She should concentrate on getting her life straight rather than spending all day on twitter.

He never made contact with her and would only periodically check to see that she wasn't posting about him. A few of us took on this role after he completely came off twitter early last year.

I can only presume that you are Al or his poor girlfriend. And what you say about Harriet is totally false and absurd.

I can only presume that you are Al or his poor girlfriend. And what you say about Harriet is totally false and absurd.
I am just a friend, I personally couldn't care less about this Harriet women. What I care about is people thinking they can write whatever they think and because it's in a "blog" it's OK.
I feel sorry for Harriet and the way she is trolled, but sadly people like Lucy (B) think it's acceptable to post content like this in the guise of a blog(it's no different when it has the same impact on people).
People need to just get on with their own lives and allow others(Inc Al) to get on with theirs.

Yep that's the one.
Omg that woman is the biggest psycho ever. I'm often convinced she's got multiple personalities. In one breathe she goes on about how people should just scroll on if they don't like something but she keeps going off on people and how or what they tweet. She puts all her personal details online and then has a freak out when people know about her stuff. She's quick to label people as "not well" but gets upset when people mention her mental health and she's a bleeping whiny hypochondriac that's why people shag her and leave in the middle of the night.

Imagine this...
A women goes on a couple of dates with a guy, he then writes a blog about the dates and sexual elements of it. He is then asked to stop this but continues away. She then asked him to stop or she will reveal his identity, so he blocks her and her associates.
After a few weeks he then starts writing new blogs, changing her name but making it clear it's about her still. She then has to make the same threat to expose his identity for him to eventually stop.
Al was completely single during the above, she even came to his home.
Would any of us accept this behaviour? Of course any of us would want to be able to check that someone isn't still blogging about them. The men Lucy(B) has been blogging about have a right for her to remove posts if they find them, it's awful that she thinks she can behave like this.
NONE of us would accept it from a guy.

As for the crazy piano one, she makes my love life look simple. She has a different man to hate every two weeks, and will forever have issues going on. She should concentrate on getting her life straight rather than spending all day on twitter.

He never made contact with her and would only periodically check to see that she wasn't posting about him. A few of us took on this role after he completely came off twitter early last year.
If that is really what happened then I agree she should have removed that blog post. Wasn't Al outed as a Twitter shagger by a number of people?

I have known Al for over 10 years, and yes he has acted like a complete knob in the past but that doesn't excuse the way some of us women have behaved on twitter. He has had an awful year with family and friend losses and has completely changed his approach to life, he should be left to get on with it now.
These women think they can act with complete immunity of criticism, if guys were posting/blogging the content they do there would be an uproar. I just hope my boys never come across some of these people.
Also I can't understand why bloggers complain when they outed, if you play with fire eventually you will get burnt.

Omg that woman is the biggest psycho ever. I'm often convinced she's got multiple personalities. In one breathe she goes on about how people should just scroll on if they don't like something but she keeps going off on people and how or what they tweet. She puts all her personal details online and then has a freak out when people know about her stuff. She's quick to label people as "not well" but gets upset when people mention her mental health and she's a bleeping whiny hypochondriac that's why people shag her and leave in the middle of the night.
Yes all of this. She is a mess. A job might help....give her something else to do rather than posting selfie after selfie to gain some form of attention. She is obsessed that she has the best eyes....a decent filter helps with this. 😆 She hangs about with all the more 'popular' tweeters so she has people ready to pile on in her defense. Her house is a tip. Really disgusting. Honestly she needs to come off twitter and sort out her life.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.