Lucy Goes Dating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the whole idea of someone from a senior position expressing interest in a junior while not forced, is still riddled with red flags as we often hear of subordinate young women too scared to say no to their superiors in a work environment. In his case knowing that she helped him get more money and she bought him an expensive gift after their trip - it would seem he tried to say no in the best way he could yet she kept trying to get him on her team because "they work so well together". As to the piano lady- was that not the catalyst that got the whole Lucy reveal started? Didn't piano fall for Al who wasn't interested as he was still into Lucy?

As to shutting down this thread...theres is an option to request a take down..I wonder if Bella ever went that route?
Yep to Piano lady. She's just a nasty piece of work. Plays the victim, craves attention and then stirs up tit about other people on twitter though she is in some bitchy groups of woman. Keep going love....you only have sad fat old men who try to grab your attention. As anyone half decent and normal wouldn't touch you with a barge pole. She will probably use this to prove her point that she's bullied on here though she is doing it to others.

Reactions: 3
I found the whole YC behaviour especially dubious because of it being tv where you basically get short term contracts for different jobs but basically a large part of that is knowing the right people / being recommended etc. So the poor guy wouldn't have wanted to burn his bridges with someone more senior.

Before I knew she worked in TV I had imagined it something tedious like insurance or project management 😂

Reactions: 1
Yep to Piano lady. She's just a nasty piece of work. Plays the victim, craves attention and then stirs up tit about other people on twitter though she is in some bitchy groups of woman. Keep going love....you only have sad fat old men who try to grab your attention. As anyone half decent and normal wouldn't touch you with a barge pole. She will probably use this to prove her point that she's bullied on here though she is doing it to others.
I agree- just nasty. Feel free to use this on Twitter to prove your “point”… you ask for everything you get and more

None of us can know what really happened based on a few tweets. Plenty of people get together with work colleagues all the time. Wasn't Michelle Obama Barack's supervisor lol :love:
I think accusing her of vile predatory behaviour when we don't have the full story is taking it too far and also probably illegal and defamatory.
Obvs she made a mistake but I don't think she's a bad person. None of us are perfect - I know I'm not! 😅 She's clearly moved on and getting on with her life, and personally I wish her well 💁‍♂️

Reactions: 1
I agree it’s a little obsessive to keep labouring the same point on this thread! We don’t know what REALLY happened but she was guilty of over sharing and dramatizing it for her blog, probably shouldn’t have shared as much as she did but she’s paid that price with her blog and followers, her IRL account will never be as popular as the content is so dull. This thread has run its course doesn’t need to continue IMO.

None of us can know what really happened based on a few tweets. Plenty of people get together with work colleagues all the time. Wasn't Michelle Obama Barack's supervisor lol :love:
I think accusing her of vile predatory behaviour when we don't have the full story is taking it too far and also probably illegal and defamatory.
Obvs she made a mistake but I don't think she's a bad person. None of us are perfect - I know I'm not! 😅 She's clearly moved on and getting on with her life, and personally I wish her well 💁‍♂️

I found the whole YC behaviour especially dubious because of it being tv where you basically get short term contracts for different jobs but basically a large part of that is knowing the right people / being recommended etc. So the poor guy wouldn't have wanted to burn his bridges with someone more senior.

Before I knew she worked in TV I had imagined it something tedious like insurance or project management 😂
Same. I thought maybe something to do with construction project management.

MOD EDIT: This thread has clearly run it's course and has derailed into discussion on several off topic accounts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.