Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I'm confused. Is Dan her ex boyfriend who cheated on her and then she moved in with Emily Canham? The Corona guy on her instagram is called Luke?
Dan is her ex. She moved in with Emily when he cheated on her. Then she moved out of Emily’s and into the flat she lives in now with Luis. They are friends, not romantically linked. She is now back in contact and presumably dating Dan again and all three of them have posted about being in self isolation for coronavirus symptoms

Reactions: 3
What happened between them?
Nobody knows for sure but there are two key things that stick out to me that could have caused issues between them; Lucy and Dan potentially being back together, or, Lucy is dealing with her eating disorder and possibly found them quite triggering for how much they talk about calories/gym/diet etc.
They all went to Dubai together but Lucy did seem a bit isolated from them (whether that was her choice or not I’m not sure, they did seem to include her when she was around but we don’t know why she was isolating herself from them)

What happened between them?
Its definitely a fall out because of being back with dan.

She posted the "he cheated on me" video and in it she said there were lots of signs the relationship wasnt going to work and she paid for everything. Notice shes now deleted the video 😂.

They were together in the background of someones Instagram stories at the weekend. Before they got corona 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Her and dan must be back together.. the exact same products (with the same amount in them!) posted in their newest photo...

Reactions: 1
One minute shes complaining people aren't taking coronavirus seriously, the next shes posting jokey photos where she doesn't exactly look ill. Actually lost all respect for her she's so attention seeking. Screenshot_20200313-224520_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20200313-162716_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
We all know they're spending time together again so why not tag him too for weeks theyve both been putting up stories same place same time etc so just be open and honest and dont feel like everyones going to judge because of that brutal video about how tit the relationship was
Everyone’s going to judge regardless.. she publically outed for him for everyone to see.. I’m not surprised her friends who supported her when they split are now not talking to her. Its so frustrating when a friend splits up with their partner, calls them every name under the sun, then gets back together with them!!!

Reactions: 4
Pretty much confirmation of why she fell out with Syd and El, notice they’ve like comments speculating
CAA9FFED-7698-4CBB-BC40-05CD14602B7F.png

Reactions: 5
They are definitely back together because when Lucy posted she had to go to hospital for the corona virus Dan made a post saying 'I have just had to take my girlfriend to the hospital because of the virus' so seems that they are official as well! I get that she might still love him but he literally slept with people repeatedly and took money off her.

Reactions: 7
Poor Lucy. I feel sorry for her, to stoop that low to get back with someone who completely mugged her off.
I love that she is completely embracing her body and posting TikToks. But I do wonder if this has always been her size and she has hidden it well or she has put on quite a bit of weight?

Reactions: 6
@MaryAnne1 I remember in the old syd and ell dubai vlogs she was a similar size to this, she was always bigger and used to edit her pictures on instagram. Now she is just showing her size without editing.

Reactions: 2
She has put in weight since being honest about her bulimia but you know what I'm loving the genuine honesty about her size because it's the new norm and she is such a beautiful girl I just wish she knew her worth because if she did theres noway she would have got back with Dan after how he treated her. She deserves so much more :(

I feel like she also knows that it won't look good to her target audience hence the reason she hasn't fully come out to everyone about being bacj with him unless people follow religiously both of them and have noticed we would have been none the wiser

What complete bullshit. I’m sorry but the only reason you’re keeping your relationship private is because you know the backlash you’ll get after you made a video slating him, talking about how he used you for money, cheated on you etc. It’s nothing to do with you being better than not needing public appreciation, it’s that you know a lot of your followers will ask wtf you’re doing after you told them to not accept crappy behaviour from crappy partners and you can’t deal with being asked that because it’ll make you face the reality that you’ve fucked up by taking him back

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I don't keep up with Lucy at all but I clicked on her video of Emily Canham controlling her life...firstly what is it with all these girls calling each other their best friend??🙄But wow Lucy looks rough! The tan and the tacky clothes that don't fit!😬

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.