Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How narrow minded can you get?

She is a beautiful young girl who yes maybe has put a little bit of weight on but thats life! Not everyone is happy being "skinny" just to keep up appearances.

No wonder young people have so many self confidence issues when there are people like you in the world 🤦‍♀️
No wonder so many young people have health issues and its highest level of obsesity when if u comment someones put on weight ( and it was said on a fuckig gossip forum nt even to her) ur beaten down. Hell no shud we accept fat as healthy just because its the ‘norm’ as u lot all wana call it.

No wonder so many young people have health issues and its highest level of obsesity when if u comment someones put on weight ( and it was said on a fuckig gossip forum nt even to her) ur beaten down. Hell no shud we accept fat as healthy just because its the ‘norm’ as u lot all wana call it.
She’s not fat though 🙄🙄🙄
People have called it the norm because she does have a normal body type

Reactions: 2
She’s not fat though 🙄🙄🙄
People have called it the norm because she does have a normal body type
Ok sure shes not fat , u have ur opinion and i have mine. Funny that you’re all about tryin to defend her nd positve body image for young ppl but yet saying that her bodys ‘normal’.. what bout naturally skinny girls - they not normal then? Anyway this boring now. If u look at first two comments i was hardly rude but ovs a bunch of insecure girlies jumped on it.

Ok sure shes not fat , u have ur opinion and i have mine. Funny that you’re all about tryin to defend her nd positve body image for young ppl but yet saying that her bodys ‘normal’.. what bout naturally skinny girls - they not normal then? Anyway this boring now. If u look at first two comments i was hardly rude but ovs a bunch of insecure girlies jumped on it.
There are a lot of body types that are normal. It isn’t limited to one.

there’s a lot of normal body types, she just happens to be one of them!
I didn’t have an issue with your comment until you started to say she’s unhealthy as I don’t agree. Fortunately I’m very secure with myself, but not everyone is. like you said we all have opinions and I was giving you an opposing one

there’s a lot of normal body types, she just happens to be one of them!
I didn’t have an issue with your comment until you started to say she’s unhealthy as I don’t agree. Fortunately I’m very secure with myself, but not everyone is. like you said we all have opinions and I was giving you an opposing one
When did i say what was normal?! She use to go gym nd look after herself she no longer does has put on weight and yes i said she should be careful .. as it does look like she can put it on quite easy. But as soon someone use words like im an idoit im gna bite back nd prob look more passionate bout a subject i really cudnt gve duck about.

Reactions: 1
When did i say what was normal?! She use to go gym nd look after herself she no longer does has put on weight and yes i said she should be careful .. as it does look like she can put it on quite easy. But as soon someone use words like im an idoit im gna defend myself nd prob look more passionate bout a subject i really cudnt gve duck about.
I never called you an idiot?
as we’ve both stated, people have different opinions free to air them all

I never called you an idiot?
as we’ve both stated, people have different opinions free to air them all
Na one of the others that jumped in said that and thats when i was rude. Anyway just wana say im in no way saying that all sizes arent beautiful i just thought she had put on weight but reading bk i prob was bit over top

saw her instagram post she about suffering with bulimia. this could very well be the reason for her yo yo weight. let’s hope this is true and not a way to get followers. it would also be why she has suddenly put on weight if she is getting help.

Reactions: 5
Her and syd & ell don’t seem to comment to each other or post stories tagging each other since they got back from Dubai. Lucy did seem to isolate herself while they were away (which if she’s dealing with an ED is understandable, I can’t imagine being on a beach holiday with three girls who go to the gym regularly and are slimmer could be easy when dealing with those feelings- although I love Lucy’s figure and think she is beautiful). It just seems strange to me they aren’t tagging each other when before Dubai they kept doing that. I wonder if she was invited to Justin Bieber with them and Molly.

Reactions: 3
She went to JB with Emily and Syd and Ell didn’t mention Lucy being there and Lucy didn’t mention them being there. Something is definitely off with them, before they’d have all met up even just for a few minutes at the end to say hi

Reactions: 4
I was thinking there might have been a fall out to. I'm sure one of them would have done a galentines (cringe) post

I posted this on the Syd and Ell thread but wanted to post it here too

Okay so Ell/Syd haven’t liked any photos of Lucy’s since 26th January, which I think is odd. Fair enough miss a few posts but to not like a single one and she’s meant to be one of their best friends. Plus the fact they didn’t mention each other or see each other the night of the Justin Bieber gig. Lucy has posted 10 times since the 26th January when Ell liked her photo and neither of them or their friend Molly have liked a single one since then. But Ell has liked one of Lucy’s sister Amy yesterday and Syd and Ell liked one of Amy in the beginning of feb. How can you like your best friends sisters post but not your best friends, if you’re still friends with them? I know it seems so trivial but it’s a clear sign to me that something has definitely happened between them and I presume it’s between Syd and Lucy more than Ell as Ell has been slightly more interactive than Syd on the posts.

The last one Lucy liked of Ell’s was 23rd January and she’s posted 19 times since then.
The last one Lucy liked of Syd’s was 25th Jan and she’s posted 17 times since then.
The last one Lucy liked of Molly’s was 26th January and she’s posted 4 times since then.

On 28th January Lucy posted a photo with this caption, so I’m presuming it’s about them considering that they haven’t interacted online since before then.

It’s quite eye opening that Lucy opened up about her ED on Instagram and none of them publicly commented or liked the post. So maybe she asked them to not talk about certain things around her and things kicked off? I don’t know because this is purely speculation but I think it’s pretty evident that something has happened. I just hope they don’t treat their audience like idiots and that they don’t choose to never mention it considering they were all over each other’s social media accounts a month ago and suddenly there’s no interaction whatsoever. Syd posted about Ell and Molly on her story on Valentine’s Day but not Lucy

Attachments

Anyone else think she’s back with Dan? They were both at the same basketball game, both at tattoo shops same time (seen on Instagram really), same colour wall in the background and his pancake video definitely looks like it was filmed in her kitchen, not his mums. Lol. I thought they were well suited they’ve both had troubling times recently so maybe brought them back together?

Ye theyre back together i think thats why shes fell out with syd, ell and molly because they helped her when they broke up and its a kick in the teeth 😂

Reactions: 5
It’s such a shame to go back to him, after all the effort of getting over someone 🤷🏻‍♀️
I have had friends that have done the same and it’s frustrating as hell, especially when they have been so hurt!!

Seems like she's deffo outed herself being back with Dan seen as they're both claiming they have coronavirus🤣 documenting her '#coronavirus' journey on tiktok as well?🤦‍♀️

Sorry I'm confused. Is Dan her ex boyfriend who cheated on her and then she moved in with Emily Canham? The Corona guy on her instagram is called Luke?

Sorry I'm confused. Is Dan her ex boyfriend who cheated on her and then she moved in with Emily Canham? The Corona guy on her instagram is called Luke?
Dan was posting stories yesterday about having to self isolate the same time as she posted hers& has tweeted about it, probably caught it from being round their flat all the time🤣
Screenshot_20200311-171937__01.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.