Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got the name emma from.the videos but still unsure who she is. Let's see if we can do some digging tattlersss

Emma from Ipswich is all weve got to go on tho lol

Reactions: 1
I got the name emma from.the videos but still unsure who she is. Let's see if we can do some digging tattlersss

Emma from Ipswich is all weve got to go on tho lol
her name is in his Twitter mentions from when it all kicked off but I think she’s deleted all of her social media.

Good on her that shes showingthe reality behind it though any other influencer would edit the hell out of their images to try hide the truth

Reactions: 5
Good on her that shes showingthe reality behind it though any other influencer would edit the hell out of their images to try hide the truth
I agree. She’s being up front about something that is pretty normal for women her age to go through (weight changes) in a way that a lot of other influencers aren’t

Reactions: 2
Lucy's mum was in the Olympics years ago which might be why they have a good amount of money behind them. Not sure what her parents do for work now though.

hmm kinda have mixed feelings on that, unedited is great but being unhealthy and overweight isn't and unfortunately she is getting that way.

Reactions: 2
hmm kinda have mixed feelings on that, unedited is great but being unhealthy and overweight isn't and unfortunately she is getting that way.
Oh Lord but if she was too sk8nny youd be saying the same. Is she happy? Yes! Leace the damn girl alone. It's 2020 with such an incred9ble movement within body positivity so please spout your unhealthy overweight tit elsewhere. You can be slim and unhealthy

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh Lord but if she was too sk8nny youd be saying the same. Is she happy? Yes! Leace the damn girl alone. It's 2020 with such an incred9ble movement within body positivity so please spout your unhealthy overweight tit elsewhere. You can be slim and unhealthy
um nope wrong, as with Tanya burr i think she has lost weight in an unhealthy way and should be careful. How do know shes happy? Maybe shes so unhappy and she’s emotionally eating causing weight gain..at the end of day wether u like to accept it or not being overweight causes alot of health implications and shes not looking great.

um nope wrong, as with Tanya burr i think she has lost weight in an unhealthy way and should be careful. How do know shes happy? Maybe shes so unhappy and she’s emotionally eating causing weight gain..at the end of day wether u like to accept it or not being overweight causes alot of health implications and shes not looking great.
I'm sorry but she’s definitely not put on that much weight that’s she’s looking unhealthy! She is a typical ‘normal’ body shape that’s not been edited and filtered to death.
She’s got a pear shaped figure and I highly doubt she’s got any health implications due to weight!

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but she’s definitely not put on that much weight that’s she’s looking unhealthy! She is a typical ‘normal’ body shape that’s not been edited and filtered to death.
She’s got a pear shaped figure and I highly doubt she’s got any health implications due to weight!
Thats not what i know of a healthy person who Iooks after themselves looks like but na ur prob right on she may be not there yet to seriously effect health but should be careful as going that way

Thats not what i know of a healthy person who Iooks after themselves looks like but na ur prob right on she may be not there yet to seriously effect health but should be careful as going that way
You sound like an idiot clutching a straws! She litrally has a normal healthy body shape

Not even going to justify your remarks with any more replies after this mac900 as to be quite honest you sound real idiotic. Plenty of people who have 'normal body shape' are UNHEALTHY! I myself have friends who you would say have a perfect bmi but are chugging cigarettes all day, eat nothing but takeaways and so forth but because they are of normal body shape somebody like yourself would look and think they're in great shape must mean thwir healthy.

Na shes fat nd by sounds it of ladies iv hit a nerve 😂😂😂

Not even going to justify your remarks with any more replies after this mac900 as to be quite honest you sound real idiotic. Plenty of people who have 'normal body shape' are UNHEALTHY! I myself have friends who you would say have a perfect bmi but are chugging cigarettes all day, eat nothing but takeaways and so forth but because they are of normal body shape somebody like yourself would look and think they're in great shape must mean thwir healthy.

Are u dumb? Did i say skinny means healthy at any point. no. But being fat definitely impacts ur health whether u like it or not. And lucy smokes so that arguments out the window.

You sound like an idiot clutching a straws! She litrally has a normal healthy body shape
U can literally see her belly roll hanging over, but yh ok if thats normal and healthy to u 😬 maybe if she had a bloody baby. She has no real job, influences ppl for a living - get down the gym

Last edited:
Na shes fat nd by sounds it of ladies iv hit a nerve 😂😂😂

Are u dumb? Did i say skinny means healthy at any point. no. But being fat definitely impacts ur health whether u like it or not. And lucy smokes so that arguments out the window.

U can literally see her belly roll hanging over, but yh ok if thats normal and healthy to u 😬 maybe if she had a bloody baby. She has no real job, influences ppl for a living - get down the gym
How narrow minded can you get?

She is a beautiful young girl who yes maybe has put a little bit of weight on but thats life! Not everyone is happy being "skinny" just to keep up appearances.

No wonder young people have so many self confidence issues when there are people like you in the world 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.