Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am very shocked that she would take him back.

He slept with multiple other girls and took advantage of her financially, but I suppose that she is really young and men can easily lie their way back. He will do it again and again to her.

Also, she has piled on the weight!

Reactions: 12
I am very shocked that she would take him back.

He slept with multiple other girls and took advantage of her financially, but I suppose that she is really young and men can easily lie their way back. He will do it again and again to her.

Also, she has piled on the weight!
when I was 20 I got back together with my cheating ex, looking back I was young and dumb lol! Would never happen now!
the difference is it wasn’t public and I didn’t make a video detailing the things he did to me so everyone knew!

Reactions: 5
when I was 20 I got back together with my cheating ex, looking back I was young and dumb lol! Would never happen now!
the difference is it wasn’t public and I didn’t make a video detailing the things he did to me so everyone knew!
i think shes lonely and thats why she got back with him

i think shes lonely and thats why she got back with him
She had a great group of friends around her who went straight to London/to his place to see her and she stayed at Syd’s house after the breakup etc so they fell out because she got back with him. If she hadn’t got back with him she’d still have that support network. Luis and Emily Canham seem like her only friends atm. She could do so much better than him it’s really sad that she’s taken him back

Reactions: 7
I think he is not very financially stable which is probably why he is back with her and reliant on her again but he's much older than her which is embarrassing. He clearly doesn't love her he wouldn't have cheated on her like that if he did.

Cant believe how much she has changed, I used to follow her way back when. Actually forgot she even existed until the thread

Reactions: 5
I’m not going to comment on her weight, but even a stick thin girl going on camera with her hair in a state, a filthy looking string top, extremely patchy fake tan and bad skin would get a negative reaction online.

???? Why that relevant
Because she is actively trying to recover, she will be well aware of what she looks like. But if she is in recovery that means you absorb all the calories you eat you don’t throw up and get rid of them. It is bound to result in weight gain

Reactions: 3
Because she is actively trying to recover, she will be well aware of what she looks like. But if she is in recovery that means you absorb all the calories you eat you don’t throw up and get rid of them. It is bound to result in weight gain
Why cant someone just not over eat? Or does it not matter , weight piles on?

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Why cant someone just not over eat? Or does it not matter , weight piles on?
I think even if she ate a regular amount she would put weight on as her body is used to calorie deficit! Could be wrong though as she has never told her audience much about it 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.