Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wht do u mean - generally interested
That characteristic of bulimia is a binge/purge cycle so she could have the purging under control but not the binging. I feel uncomfortable everyone talking about her weight on this thread anyway especially when everyone knows she is recovering from an eating disorder.

Reactions: 19
That characteristic of bulimia is a binge/purge cycle so she could have the purging under control but not the binging. I feel uncomfortable everyone talking about her weight on this thread anyway especially when everyone knows she is recovering from an eating disorder.
Dnt read a trash thread then? I hate that ppl think u cant question someone puting on weight but we can all talk about people bein too skinny, unhealthy weight loss ect.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Dnt read a trash thread then? I hate that ppl think u cant question someone puting on weight but we can all talk about people bein too skinny, unhealthy weight loss ect.
I would agree with you under normal circumstances but as Lucy has been open and honest about it all I do think it’s slightly unfair

Reactions: 8
I would agree with you under normal circumstances but as Lucy has been open and honest about it all I do think it’s slightly unfair
Well thats all people seem to be interested in here so may aswell bin the thread she doesnt do anything worth mentioning really other than dan or syd and ell

Yh i understand what ur sayin but firstly gotta admit never watched her much or heard her story to have sympathy and this isnt being said directly to her or under her videos/insta.

Im not clued up on recovery of bulimia and why it puts on weight (except what someone comment earlier bout calorie deficit) but surely there must be a way of recovering (eating less/ workin out) without such big weight gain otherwise ur definitely likely to go back to being sick?

I served Lucy in work once and she was so, so dismissive. I knew who she was but I didn't let on. Her whole demeanour is horrible and it comes across on camera too, it's as if she walks around with her nose up, looking down on everyone. She was with her 'friends' and they were all being so obnoxious. I can't with her 'let's be kind to each other' narrative because that's not the vibe she gives off in real life.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I served Lucy in work once and she was so, so dismissive. I knew who she was but I didn't let on. Her whole demeanour is horrible and it comes across on camera too, it's as if she walks around with her nose up, looking down on everyone. She was with her 'friends' and they were all being so obnoxious. I can't with her 'let's be kind to each other' narrative because that's not the vibe she gives off in real life.
agree, i remember in a drive with me that she did last year she got so many comments about how rude she was. i cba with her whole be kind and self love narrative when she is rude and goes back to her cheating ex, showing she clearly doesn’t have self respect. bored of it.

Reactions: 1
Girls like her are weird, cut off friends but keep the cheating ex. That guy cheated on her numerous times, used her financially and she got back with him. Absolute muggins!!

Reactions: 15
Girls like her are weird, cut off friends but keep the cheating ex. That guy cheated on her numerous times, used her financially and she got back with him. Absolute muggins!!
It’s because they don’t see the emotional abuse that goes on from someone they love more than anything else

In one of syd and ells recent videos they said how people get like jealous because they spend so much time together and are constantly talking as they work together. So they have to cut these people out, that’s why their friendship with molly works so well, and they aren’t interested in being friends with someone who puts a boy first, even when they’ve supported them so much. Seems like some serious shade towards Lucy??

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see Lucy’s new video...I bought a £2000 turtle tank? Wonder who that could be for!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Disgusting really when people are struggling to feed their kids after losing their jobs!!! I like Lucy but this has really just pissed me off tbh

Dan is financially unstable, he doesn’t get a lot of work from social media etc and to me seems like he feels he’s above getting a ‘normal’ job now because he’s been on the circle... he is not attracted to Lucy but she comes with the lifestyle he wants... I feel sorry for Luis having this big old leech move in, and that’s all dan is a leech! He has no money and hardly any brand deals... Lucy now doing videos on the turtles being hers to see if that drums up business and some free turtle food I expect 😂😂 at the end of the day once a cheat always a cheat and Direct Dan as he likes to call himself will be directly inside someone else the minute lockdown is lifted! que the ‘he did it again and spent all my money vid’

Reactions: 18
Dan is financially unstable, he doesn’t get a lot of work from social media etc and to me seems like he feels he’s above getting a ‘normal’ job now because he’s been on the circle... he is not attracted to Lucy but she comes with the lifestyle he wants... I feel sorry for Luis having this big old leech move in, and that’s all dan is a leech! He has no money and hardly any brand deals... Lucy now doing videos on the turtles being hers to see if that drums up business and some free turtle food I expect 😂😂 at the end of the day once a cheat always a cheat and Direct Dan as he likes to call himself will be directly inside someone else the minute lockdown is lifted! que the ‘he did it again and spent all my money vid’
I know she's struggling at the moment but why oh why would she take back that scumbag after how he treated her? :rolleyes:

Emotional manipulation! What he’s great at
Yes! He is so manipulative & so good at the whole nice guy persona!! Lucy is a mug, to spend that amount of money on a tank (crappy one too imo) after making that vid about him using her for her money is beyond me! Also she really needs to wash that tan off and sort herself out, I don’t care about her weight she just looks like a real dirty cow at the moment!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.