Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy flouting rules again today hanging out with her friends.. indoors no mask and close enough taking selfies 🤥 don’t worry Lucy us tattlers see everything doesn’t have to be on your own account 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 6
She’s crying wolf again on her story tonight 😂 so sad poor Lucy the bad people on the internet talking about her 😢 Maybe if she wasn’t selling sexually suggestive photos of herself we may not have as much to talk about 🤷🏽‍♀️ Blaming us for her own life choices 🤣

Reactions: 4
So I see Lucy shared the post of tattle being taken down ? This site will never get taken down

Reactions: 3
So I see Lucy shared the post of tattle being taken down ? This site will never get taken down
Even Jenny from the ItGalz said it that theres always been a medium for this kinda craic be it Reddit or Facebook etc. there’ll always be some class of forum to witch about 😂

Reactions: 2
Even Jenny from the ItGalz said it that theres always been a medium for this kinda craic be it Reddit or Facebook etc. there’ll always be some class of forum to witch about 😂
Yep and if this goes another will pop up. Its trendy at the moment to hate it. 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen her OF profile photo?
where are the girls who were calling her a lovely sweet girl not so long ago 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
she also told people she’d sue Clare for slander. Lucy is a fool who has zero staying power with anything
Where did she say this? I also watched clares stories and she said the girls are being destroyed. Does she mean here or somewhere else im missing 😅 its not slander if its true 🤷🏼‍♀️

To be honest. Everyone seems to be in the top 1% for some mad reason. It’s all for promotion I’d imagine

Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen her OF profile photo?
where are the girls who were calling her a lovely sweet girl not so long ago 🤣🤣
I was one of those 🙋🏻‍♀️ I said she had a squeaky clean image, but I obviously take that back now 😂 She has said she won't post nude shots. I have my doubts as with being friends with kneevo I imagine she'll be shoving stuff in all sorts of places soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think it means whoever have the most people subscribed people and how many likes and engagement I’d imagine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.