Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's kind of annoying Lucy is neglecting her insta page. I quite like following her and have been influenced to buy some of the clothes she has advertised in the past but she's obvs flat out with Only Fans and insta isn't good enough anymore. That's grand but when she makes her money on OF and wants to build this business she has been talking about no doubt she'll come crawling back and expect everyone to support her again. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
It's kind of annoying Lucy is neglecting her insta page. I quite like following her and have been influenced to buy some of the clothes she has advertised in the past but she's obvs flat out with Only Fans and insta isn't good enough anymore. That's grand but when she makes her money on OF and wants to build this business she has been talking about no doubt she'll come crawling back and expect everyone to support her again. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I have a feeling herself and kneevo have decided to take a step back in some sort of protest. It seems like it anyway. I could be reading too much into it but I have a niggling feeling that they are doing it to quieten their threads. Kneevo thinks she is the queen bee and I also have a feeling Lucy thinks the same about kneevo.

I have a feeling herself and kneevo have decided to take a step back in some sort of protest. It seems like it anyway. I could be reading too much into it but I have a niggling feeling that they are doing it to quieten their threads. Kneevo thinks she is the queen bee and I also have a feeling Lucy thinks the same about kneevo.

Reactions: 5
They definitely have taken a step back so we wouldn't talk about them. All the lives and q&as etc have stopped.. They will be back with their swipe up to of when looking for customers.

Lucy selling her of for a fiver... The 20e didn't last long

Reactions: 4
It's easy for Kneevo to take a step back when she doesn't get paid adverts like Lucy does. Lucy is going to lose followers and money over it so more fool her! I can't understand why she can't see how much of a fool Kneevo is 😂

It's easy for Kneevo to take a step back when she doesn't get paid adverts like Lucy does. Lucy is going to lose followers and money over it so more fool her! I can't understand why she can't see how much of a fool Kneevo is 😂
It's the newest thing to do OF. She's a sheep Lucy and will try doing anything but never follows through long term

Reactions: 5
She is making a lot more money off her OF now so no need for her to bother with Instagram. The $5/10 subscription fee isn’t the only way she’s making money off it either so don’t let them sales fool you into thinking she is making a loss. It’s eye opening really what she offers online but hey you know empowerment and all that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She is making a lot more money off her OF now so no need for her to bother with Instagram. The $5/10 subscription fee isn’t the only way she’s making money off it either so don’t let them sales fool you into thinking she is making a loss. It’s eye opening really what she offers online but hey you know empowerment and all that 🤷🏼‍♀️
What’s she offering 😱

Great. A puppy to add to the list of impulsive decisions

Wait..... I could be wrong it looks older. So probably one of her parents dogs. Oops 😂
I think she got that dog last year, I think that’s the dog that damaged her curling wand and she in clothes

• Heart
She’s obviously not in a good place right now, I really think giving up her job and starting OF has probably been the worst decision she has made to date!

So I see Lucy is struggling again with a routine etc I really hope she re considers doing only fans and gets her job back

So I see Lucy is struggling again with a routine etc I really hope she re considers doing only fans and gets her job back
Yup, totally agree. A job, routine and stability would crown her. Too much thinking time would get the better of anyone.

Lucy worked over Christmas and donated the money to young people mental health charity. The reason behind joining Only fans was to start up her own brand. But I think she suffering without a routine maybe.

I really do feel for her you could really see from the story last night that she is clearly struggling :(

If she's doing only fans for the money, it really shows money does not buy happiness, poor girl looks exhausted and miserable

Reactions: 6
She's doing it to get money together to start her own brand so the whole "money buys happiness" thing like all her money will be going to savings for this brand she wants to develop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.