Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's doing it to get money together to start her own brand so the whole "money buys happiness" thing like all her money will be going to savings for this brand she wants to develop
That's fair enough but she's also compromising her mental health atm and as we all know her mental health is very fragile, but then again she's a grown woman, I'm sure she knows what she's doing.

Reactions: 4
Oh I don't think she does know what she's doing 🙈 I totally agree with you, it's going to completely impact her mental health.

Reactions: 6
I’m not a huge fan of her outfits in her recent video. I usually love what she puts together

Reactions: 3
Lucy’s new routine of going to bed early and not staying up all night is down the drain already... she’ll be back in St Pats for treatment before the end of the year I’d say

Is it all off with Lucy & her girlfriend?
Yeah off a good while now, neither said what happened just said they’re still good friends

Reactions: 3
Nominated for influencer of the year 🤣🤣 all she has been influencing is young girls to take off their clothes to feel empowered 🤣🤣 Cannot believe it some influencer she is, pity someone doesn’t influence her to scrub off her manky tan 🤢🤢🤣

Reactions: 13
Nominated for influencer of the year 🤣🤣 all she has been influencing is young girls to take off their clothes to feel empowered 🤣🤣 Cannot believe it some influencer she is, pity someone doesn’t influence her to scrub off her manky tan 🤢🤢🤣
Who from the list would ya give it to? Not a great selection now 🙈

Reactions: 2
True!! To be fair to Lucy though thats only a new thing, and she's gotten nominated for plenty of gossies in the past! Christ above I actually hate the fact there's an award for greatest influencer!! Greatest pain in the hole trying to convince people to buy shite would be a better title 🤣

Reactions: 8
True!! To be fair to Lucy though thats only a new thing, and she's gotten nominated for plenty of gossies in the past! Christ above I actually hate the fact there's an award for greatest influencer!! Greatest pain in the hole trying to convince people to buy shite would be a better title 🤣
Totally agree 😂 it’s bad enough they are getting free tit left right and centre, now they are getting an award for it..I give up 🤦‍♀️

I only saw now who’s in the same category as her for the Gossies. If she wins that will be mad. No offence but people in her category have done way more this year that her!

I hate the way her camera is always so blurry when she posts a video. I don’t think she realises just how bad the quality is

She’s giving away all her manky used make up?? 🤢
Couldn’t believe it when she said that! Fair enough unopened stuff give away but opened used stuff 😳😳 she said this really is the end of “lucyfitz mua” wonder what she has up her sleeve, full time flogger and OFs content creator?

Reactions: 6
Anybody find her very strange in this mornings stories? Like completely spaced out and her stories aren't making any sense

Reactions: 9
Anybody find her very strange in this mornings stories? Like completely spaced out and her stories aren't making any sense
Look at her eyes........ she's been up all night and her eyes are dinging. Anyone any wild guesses

Looks like heavy drinking to me and up all night. Her eyes look like they have been crying. So I’m guessing she just fell.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.