Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the concern is that she comes across as unsure of herself, her direction, her future. She also admits that her mental health is up and down and I don't know if this was the right step for her just yet.
I hope she has thought this through and isn't just jumping on the bandwagon with regrets about it later in life. And I hope it won't affect her mental health.

Reactions: 8
Only fans must not be going great for her so far if she has to do 50% off sale already. I really do think this is a step in the wrong direction for her as she does seem so unsure of herself still. She’s only young and still figuring her life out so it can’t be a great move to post such personal stuff like that and ask people to pay for those pictures in exchange. It all seems like a messy road to me and unfortunately I feel like that kind of thing can’t end well. I do hope she has some good people around her guiding her in a better direction.

Reactions: 8
I hope her pictures don’t get leaked like Niamh’s. That would be the worst for her mental health!

Reactions: 5
Same!!! I don't think Kneevo or Miriam are good people for her to be involved with. They seem to generate drama in everything they do and live by "any publicity is good publicity". Can't imagine that'd be good for Lucy's health either.

Reactions: 7
It's only bikini/bra pics, it's nothing she hasn't posted on instagram.
That will either change or else she’ll not keep OF, I don’t think the bad girl phase she’s going through will last, can’t see her lasting at OF for too long

Reactions: 3
That will either change or else she’ll not keep OF, I don’t think the bad girl phase she’s going through will last, can’t see her lasting at OF for too long
Absolutely not.. Remember her sewing clothes phase?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree, I think she will stop doing it. She won't get any long term subs out of just posting pictures when there is so much more choice on OF incl. girls doing full nude and personal video requests, and to be honest I just don't see her biting the bullet and taking it any further than bra pics.

Reactions: 3
I agree, I think she will stop doing it. She won't get any long term subs out of just posting pictures when there is so much more choice on OF incl. girls doing full nude and personal video requests, and to be honest I just don't see her biting the bullet and taking it any further than bra pics.
And the worst thing for her is regardless of what she shows or how long she lasts she’ll now always be associated with OF, or known as “the one” who had OF, grand if it’s what you want but I don’t think OF is her at all!

Reactions: 2
She’s really trying to copy kneevo I’m getting second hand embarrassment like her mum follows her on Instagram and her gran

Do you know what she put up?
Why would you choose to copy people who are notoriously involved in negative publicity and drama!? I really think is going to end in another social media break for Lucy! 😔 I don't think she's thinking straight at all

She said on her live she’s not going full nude yet but she will do a collab with kneevo soon

She said on her live she’s not going full nude yet but she will do a collab with kneevo soon
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 nooooooooo.... why collaborate with Niamh 😭 iv nothing against her doing only fans if that's what she wants. But from her history this will only last a week. Whether its illegal or not her nudes will be leaked and that's a fact. I can see some real issues happening for her with her family. She's not going to go to the lengths that Niamh is going to to keep her fans its a waste of time and so damaging. Iv watched a lot of videos from sex workers/ only fans content creators and the one thing I took from it is you need to be sure. You need to be prepared for all eventualities and it needs to be researched. I can definately say Lucy has done no research and it was a quick decision as always. She seems so lost 😔 i hope I'm wrong and its genuinely something she wants to do for a long time, not just a way to make a quick few euro

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.