Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think only fans will defo have a negative impact into all the hard work she has put it into the last 5 years on Instagram. She often does ads for so sue me and them kinda brands I doubt it worth losing those deals. It’s a lot easier to lose everything then build it back up again . Poor girl x

Reactions: 8
Yeah I completely agree that she hasn’t thought Onlyfans through and hasn’t considered the long term effects on her career. I know a girl who did OnlyFans from when she was 19 and ended up quitting after 2 years because a guy started stalking her, found out where she lived and even sent pictures from her Onlyfans to her Dads email, she was really traumatised by it. Now I know that’s an extreme example but still just saying there can be awful consequences.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I completely agree that she hasn’t thought Onlyfans through and hasn’t considered the long term effects on her career. I know a girl who did OnlyFans from when she was 19 and ended up quitting after 2 years because a guy started stalking her, found out where she lived and even sent pictures from her Onlyfans to her Dads email, she was really traumatised by it. Now I know that’s an extreme example but still just saying there can be awful consequences.
There can definetly be awful consequences to starting an only fans so hopefully Lucy has thought this true but judging from how she talks about it on her stories she’s seems quite unsure and all over the place about it

Reactions: 2
Lucy if fooling no one..she is far too tame for only fans, and seems far too nice for the likes of kneevo and co..She needs to return to make up.

Reactions: 5
Saw her story there, hope she’s doesn’t start a surfing phase now 😂 would be v expensive

She looks so sad behind the eyes talking about Only Fans...talking about money and possibly setting up a brand, Lucy if you read here you are young and have so much to offer please do not go down a rabbit hole of content you are not comfortable with...great girl but seems so lost..

Reactions: 11
View attachment 389677

Doesn’t seem like she’s doing great if she’s only sold 8 half price in 10
Hours
She must read Tattle because she said she sold the 100 cheaper subscriptions and had to do it again which is why we see 92 or whatever and not that she only sold 8. Maybe what she said is the case but I do think its a bit weird that she felt the need to justify it on the live with Ross the other day

Reactions: 3
She must read Tattle because she said she sold the 100 cheaper subscriptions and had to do it again which is why we see 92 or whatever and not that she only sold 8. Maybe what she said is the case but I do think its a bit weird that she felt the need to justify it on the live with Ross the other day
I'm sorry I love Lucy etc but what the hell is she speaking about an explicit over 18s website with a 15 year old for? 😭😭😭

Reactions: 7
I’d be hard to not read a thread about yourself 😂😂

• Haha
Surely if there was that much of a demand she wouldn’t need sales ? I think she’s having a 65% sale now

I really feel sorry for Lucy. I’m following her ages. She really seems to jump from 1 thing to another without thinking things through. She has relationships 1 after another. Moves around a lot and never seems to have any direction. Her parents should probably step in at this stage and show some guidance.

Reactions: 6
This is my first time commenting on any thread on Tattle, but I felt ill watching her live with Ross at 4am last week! Playing duck,Marry,Avoid with a 15 year old and talking about sex with him, not appropriate at all

Reactions: 8
This is my first time commenting on any thread on Tattle, but I felt ill watching her live with Ross at 4am last week! Playing duck,Marry,Avoid with a 15 year old and talking about sex with him, not appropriate at all
It is indeed disturbing and if you have seen they are all defending their relationship with Ross & says it’s all ok because they are supporting him. No ladies you are using him & you are abusing him. He is a child and you are adults

Reactions: 7
It is indeed disturbing and if you have seen they are all defending their relationship with Ross & says it’s all ok because they are supporting him. No ladies you are using him & you are abusing him. He is a child and you are adults
Id say its been said already but if they were fellas and Ross was a girl, it’d be viewed entirely differently. The way women get away with talking to minors versus how men wouldn’t (and shouldn’t) is shocking to me.

Clare with the hair highlighting how wrong it is.. already being verbally abused by kneevo. Lucy if you are reading this, cop on to yourself. Being dragged down by that yellow fingered bully. Poor clare, horrible stuff being said to her

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure what to make of Clare, is she doing this for followers, I think so. She loves a bit of drama, she was outted as one of these call out pages a few months ago and again a big drama. It doesn't sit right with me, I'm not sure what's going on.

She’s a dick tries to copy abbeys TikTok videos , it’s so desperate, clearly she was obsessed with abbey and abbey just wanted a bang. She’s not sexy please Lucy stop trying we all think you look like an idiot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.