Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest lads I actually always thought it was her who ‘ jumped ‘ some girl?
Either way that’s nasty who ever done it!!

Reactions: 2
Feel bad for this girl, she is growing up way too soon. I personally don't agree with living on your own at that age (even though she's a bit too social right now). I think she should have stuck out a business course in UL or LIT. I know college isn't for everyone but she desperately needs to be around a solid group of friends and have structure.

I went to UL and people talked terribly about her sleeping with everyone that looked at her, this was when she was in secondary school as well. Having your name in peoples mouth constantly must really impact your nerves, I think she should live her life privately without all these eyes on her, it would be so much better for her.

I personally like her slimming world stuff and body confidence, she's great at calling people out for bad behaviour which I think is brave for an influencer.

Reactions: 9
Feel bad for this girl, she is growing up way too soon. I personally don't agree with living on your own at that age (even though she's a bit too social right now). I think she should have stuck out a business course in UL or LIT. I know college isn't for everyone but she desperately needs to be around a solid group of friends and have structure.

I went to UL and people talked terribly about her sleeping with everyone that looked at her, this was when she was in secondary school as well. Having your name in peoples mouth constantly must really impact your nerves, I think she should live her life privately without all these eyes on her, it would be so much better for her.

I personally like her slimming world stuff and body confidence, she's great at calling people out for bad behaviour which I think is brave for an influencer.
You'll get that wherever you have a pretty girl though. Jealous girls start a rumour and there you go. Im not saying there is no truth behind it.. maybe its my age but slut shaming is so childish and the majority of the time is started by spiteful girls and boys. She technically doesn't live on her own the apartment is part of her mothers house. Im a nurse in limerick and meet students on placement a lot and have only heard positive things. Especially around the time of her pallette launch. Basically what I'm trying to say is there will always be rumours spread when someone is in the limelight

Reactions: 12
You'll get that wherever you have a pretty girl though. Jealous girls start a rumour and there you go. Im not saying there is no truth behind it.. maybe its my age but slut shaming is so childish and the majority of the time is started by spiteful girls and boys. She technically doesn't live on her own the apartment is part of her mothers house. Im a nurse in limerick and meet students on placement a lot and have only heard positive things. Especially around the time of her pallette launch. Basically what I'm trying to say is there will always be rumours spread when someone is in the limelight
That might be true in recent years but she got around in her secondary school years

That might be true in recent years but she got around in her secondary school years
I have seen it with my own eyes

Reactions: 2

When she was a child. Can people not move on from childhood? I made plenty of mistakes in secondary school.

Are you still holding a grudge from secondary school? Because that's what this sounds like. Someone's sexuality or promiscuity shouldn't really be anyone else's business now should it? Its so strange that this is even a topic on this thread 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I agree with you completely but just don't think it's worth it. She's upset more than she's happy and speaking for me personally, I just don't see that the benefits of what the page gives her outweigh the negativity surrounding it and what it does to her health. Of course someone else (like Lucy) might think differently and it's worth it. I just couldn't do it and do think she's a strong girl.

Reactions: 5
Bottom line here with Lucy is she should not be on a public social media platform!
She can do whatever she likes but not when she’s in the public eye like when is she going to realise this.! Honestly I do think she is a really nice girl but her social media actually goes through me and makes me dislike her so much, does anyone else feel like that? I’ve met her so many times and she’s so so lovely and absolutely not who she portrays online and that’s what bugs me.

whoever is saying above that what happened in secondary school is irrelevant now and it shouldn’t be talked about, but she had an online presence when she was as young as 13 so she knew people would be speaking about her in the actions she done, that’s the issue here.
If this same thing was being spoken about for Rosie Connolly or Ellie Kelly I think people would have different views, why? Because Lucy plays the MH card very well

Reactions: 3
I agree with you completely but just don't think it's worth it. She's upset more than she's happy and speaking for me personally, I just don't see that the benefits of what the page gives her outweigh the negativity surrounding it and what it does to her health. Of course someone else (like Lucy) might think differently and it's worth it. I just couldn't do it and do think she's a strong girl.
100% agree. Its not worth it at all.
Bottom line here with Lucy is she should not be on a public social media platform!
She can do whatever she likes but not when she’s in the public eye like when is she going to realise this.! Honestly I do think she is a really nice girl but her social media actually goes through me and makes me dislike her so much, does anyone else feel like that? I’ve met her so many times and she’s so so lovely and absolutely not who she portrays online and that’s what bugs me.

whoever is saying above that what happened in secondary school is irrelevant now and it shouldn’t be talked about, but she had an online presence when she was as young as 13 so she knew people would be speaking about her in the actions she done, that’s the issue here.
If this same thing was being spoken about for Rosie Connolly or Ellie Kelly I think people would have different views, why? Because Lucy plays the MH card very well
I said it. We will have to disagree on that one. If I was judged on the person I was before reaching 18 I would hate it. Its weird holding onto grudges from secondary school. Totally understand what you are saying about RC and EK but I still wouldn't support their secondary school history representing the women they are today 😂 you do realise how much the brain matures during those years? Irrelevant argument to be honest. Judge her for what you see, not what some jealous young one has to say. I dont agree with any thing she has done lately, very irresponsible. Ringing her mother in the middle of the night etc pissed drunk. I wont however, focus on her childhood. Maybe again its my age but Its strange.

Reactions: 7
100% agree. Its not worth it at all.

I said it. We will have to disagree on that one. If I was judged on the person I was before reaching 18 I would hate it. Its weird holding onto grudges from secondary school. Totally understand what you are saying about RC and EK but I still wouldn't support their secondary school history representing the women they are today 😂 you do realise how much the brain matures during those years? Irrelevant argument to be honest. Judge her for what you see, not what some jealous young one has to say. I dont agree with any thing she has done lately, very irresponsible. Ringing her mother in the middle of the night etc pissed drunk. I wont however, focus on her childhood. Maybe again its my age but Its strange.
When did she ring her mom drunk, was it that vidoe on tik tok or a different time?

I knew she was going to speak about it eventually and miraculously be a ‘ mental health advocate ‘
I’ve heard that wasn’t her first attempt either throughout the years.
The girl needs guidance it’s so sad to see, I like what someone said above about sticking to her real friends from where she’s from, she should be around normal girls who don’t care who she is!
That abbey is a dose!!!
I feel sorry for her to be honest. She does suffer with mental health issues the signs are things like not sticking with jobs, falling out of relationships. Like we don’t know what up bringing she had she doesn’t seem to have a relationship with her father and her mother had her young. I also don’t think she is playing the mental health card for followers I think she is trying to make people aware I remember this time last year she just disappeared I knew something was up.
If you suffer with a mental health problem and have overcome it well you should be proud??

You don’t know what kind of effect that could of had on her. I do like following her I think she is lovely as for abbey I think it’s out of boredom. I don’t trust abbey. But I do feel Lucy needs some support and I do like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for her to be honest. She does suffer with mental health issues the signs are things like not sticking with jobs, falling out of relationships. Like we don’t know what up bringing she had she doesn’t seem to have a relationship with her father and her mother had her young. I also don’t think she is playing the mental health card for followers I think she is trying to make people aware I remember this time last year she just disappeared I knew something was up.
If you suffer with a mental health problem and have overcome it well you should be proud??

You don’t know what kind of effect that could of had on her. I do like following her I think she is lovely as for abbey I think it’s out of boredom. I don’t trust abbey. But I do feel Lucy needs some support and I do like her.
Everyone suffers with some form of mental health issue - doesn’t mean we should all be divulging personal information on social media or offering unqualified advice - I appreciate people can learn through the experience of others but to her young impressionable followers giving the wrong message about mental health is dangerous

Reactions: 5
Have to stick up for Abbey, she's a lovely girl and don't know shy she gets so much stick on this.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

I think abbey and her are just friends again 😊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.