Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone suffers with some form of mental health issue - doesnā€™t mean we should all be divulging personal information on social media or offering unqualified advice - I appreciate people can learn through the experience of others but to her young impressionable followers giving the wrong message about mental health is dangerous
I think when you have a massive audience and platform itā€™s good to use it to promote mental health and share her experiences, some people might think she has a great life and want to be her and sheā€™s giving people the real deal and telling them itā€™s not all sunshine and rainbows. I donā€™t get why anyone has to hide their mental health problems ? If you broke and arm you wouldnā€™t hide the cast so why hide other illnesses ?

Reactions: 6
I think when you have a massive audience and platform itā€™s good to use it to promote mental health and share her experiences, some people might think she has a great life and want to be her and sheā€™s giving people the real deal and telling them itā€™s not all sunshine and rainbows. I donā€™t get why anyone has to hide their mental health problems ? If you broke and arm you wouldnā€™t hide the cast so why hide other illnesses ?
Very true. Its important to normalise talking about mental health issues. She shouldn't be criticised for it.

Reactions: 4
Itā€™s good for her to talk about her mental health etc, but sheā€™s coming on nearly word for word what Sinead Hegerty had on her story the night before about meditation and mindfulness.

Reactions: 3
Mad that people create accounts just to come on and defend their pals. HI ABBY! M

What are you promoting with mental health exactly? I never said she has to hide it but itā€™s not helpful to discuss it in the wrong way.

Sorry I forgot everyone is the expert on mental health all of a sudden? Not the those, who study and train for years and years? to qualify in that field?

Itā€™s trend that people need to get off.

Lucy is a beauty or lifestyle blogger - as I said previously everyone suffers with some form of mental health issue - it does not qualify you to give advice.

And before you jump at me - Iā€™ve battled a severe personality disorder for over 20 years and with a number of suicide attempts and it has never helped ever me to see influencers or pseudo celebrities discuss or glamourise it... actually it triggers me, and Lucy has triggered me before with her shite. However, Iā€™ve gotten a handle on it but my fear is always for people still going through it who havenā€™t got a handle on it. it hurts me so much when I see people talk about it like its a trend, because they advice is never helpful,

she should stick to the meditation and pleasure talks and ā€œFind her nicheā€ Thatā€™s what Iā€™m saying - because she isnā€™t prepared to do the in-depth research or study in mental health required to be dishing out advice to anyone.
I understand what you are saying. I find a lot of things influencers post could be potentially triggering to somebody.
I don't view what Lucy is posting as advice, it's more of what worked for her. At the end of the day, battling mental health problems is a huge part of her life so if she wants to be an influencer, it will be hard for her to not talk about it. I also suffer with my mental health and have done for as long as I can remember. I don't agree that she's trying to glamorise it or make it trendy as she has admitted she has been struggling with it for years.

Reactions: 2
Mad that people create accounts just to come on and defend their pals. HI ABBY! M
What are you on about " create accounts " you absolute melt ! I have been in tattle a long time.
I know Abbey, not a friend of hers I just know her, . She's been through a lot the last couple of years, and I saw a lot of people saying who do not know her put her down on here and accused her of leading Lucy astray.
So I thought I'd add my two cents. Is that ok? GRAND !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I find the sexy tiktok videos she does to be abit cringe itā€™s like sheā€™s forcing it

Reactions: 11
I find the sexy tiktok videos she does to be abit cringe itā€™s like sheā€™s forcing it
Extremely cringe I think sheā€™s trying to be something sheā€™s not, I doubt they will last, I really think sheā€™s very lost in the social media world but doesnā€™t have many other options at the minute aswell as never been able to stick to anything

She looks even uncomfortable doing them or something
Maybe sheā€™s just branching out and trying new things. Must be hard to break the mold of the young 16 year old mua she once was, people change sheā€™s just having a Miley Cyrus moment and thatā€™s okay too, she canā€™t stay sweet and innocent forever

I think she needs to realise that her audience is young influential teens & the sexy image is not really appropriate to be pushing to those who donā€™t yet understand the ramifications of sending nudes etc. Iā€™m well aware that nudes and provocative poses are entirely different but the rape culture & victim blaming culture are very much alive and well here, so for younger viewers who arenā€™t yet savvy enough to not just copycat itā€™s not great.
At least if she starts an only fans page, that content would be off her main page.

Reactions: 8
She comes across as a lovely young girl but the tan she uses makes her look very dirty or something.

Lucy is šŸ’Æ genuine and not like any of the other shitheads! This girl has her head screwed on and I honestly have not a bad word to say about her šŸ¤˜
She was really rude in limerick when I said to my friend omg is that Lucy fitz and Lucy turns around and goes ya it is Lucy fitz is that alright with ya

She was really rude in limerick when I said to my friend omg is that Lucy fitz and Lucy turns around and goes ya it is Lucy fitz is that alright with ya
You see thatā€™s the thing you can appear to be this loving kind person online and people fall for it but what is she really like in person could be something else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.