Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no there was more but i really dnt want to say as i don't know if wat ive heard is true

Reactions: 3
no there was more but i really dnt want to say as i don't know if wat ive heard is true
I really don’t think it should be said anyway and we’ll move on from it. Too personal 😬

what are people thinking anyway do ye think she’s really a lesbian and dating this abbey girl or if they are just friends and having a joke?

I really don’t think it should be said anyway and we’ll move on from it. Too personal 😬

what are people thinking anyway do ye think she’s really a lesbian and dating this abbey girl or if they are just friends and having a joke?
ya if she hasn't addressed it then its not really ne1 elses place to its her business, just hope shes ok....
publicity 100% with this girl

Reactions: 1
Well she confirmed she’s bi anyway. I find it all very weird ( not her being bi), but this just came all on out of no where all of a sudden. She’s dressing differently and just coming across different. Her and abbey are together anyway as abbey in bed naked with her last night - abbey was topless Lucy wasn’t

Reactions: 7
I promise you... she is not bi - she is bored. If she wants to experiment ... with women great... but again she’s stupid/naive to be posting that all over IG.... we all know she won’t stick with it and next month it will be a new toy.

Reactions: 11
I don’t know if it’s just my age - but are the tiktoks completely cringe 😬 and not that funny? (Maybe I’m just out of touch) 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Was there an incident that led to her suicide attempt or was it a build up over the years?
I would assume a build up over the years, she has spoken before about how her relationship with her father isn't great and really affects her, the leaving cert results video and backlash probably didnt help either, nobody ever knows what's going on I guess

I would assume a build up over the years, she has spoken before about how her relationship with her father isn't great and really affects her, the leaving cert results video and backlash probably didnt help either, nobody ever knows what's going on I guess
True! I’m glad to see she’s so happy although I get there’s still a little void in her life, not having a real job with no structure and routine isn’t good for anyone especially a young girl of her age

I just don’t understand why she’s with that abbey one? Abbey has Lucy up on the story with a dildo! I just think some things should be kept private and very surprised Lucy is ok with these types of stories

Reactions: 1
I just don’t understand why she’s with that abbey one? Abbey has Lucy up on the story with a dildo! I just think some things should be kept private and very surprised Lucy is ok with these types of stories
She’s easily led doesn’t seem to have a mind of her own abbey and Lucy come across as very different people, abbey will destroy her

Was there an incident that led to her suicide attempt or was it a build up over the years?
I have heard of incidents, but then again could be hearsay ( now I think most things could be true as it’s not something that is just made up over night

Reactions: 2
lucy never reshares anything abbey posts! I feel like Abbeys just trying to get more followers

lucy never reshares anything abbey posts! I feel like Abbeys just trying to get more followers
How did they get friendly was it through love Ireland 🤣 I feel ridiculous even writing “love Ireland” it sounds as ridiculous as it was 🥴

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.