Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve met Lucy before and she’s an absolute sweetheart. I’m sure she was just having a bad day or could have thought you were sneering her when she responded in that way

Reactions: 3
I think she needs to realise that her audience is young influential teens & the sexy image is not really appropriate to be pushing to those who don’t yet understand the ramifications of sending nudes etc. I’m well aware that nudes and provocative poses are entirely different but the rape culture & victim blaming culture are very much alive and well here, so for younger viewers who aren’t yet savvy enough to not just copycat it’s not great.
At least if she starts an only fans page, that content would be off her main page.
She shared her audience insights before when people gave out about her talking about a sex toy and I think 70% was aged 18-24 and only something tiny was lower, so her audience isn’t young, not anymore anyway

Reactions: 7
Having Only fans is just being a glorified woman! As if I thought very little of her before but now my opinion is gone way down again 😂

The sweetheart image ? Where? When?

People might finally see her for what she really is now she’s come out with the only fans account! Sure that’s all she wants anyway attention and people oo’ing and ah’ing at pictures of her ‘ relateable’ body!
Her being ‘ Bi ‘ now is just another coy to have both male and females gagging for her attention!

I wonder if she will be able to make a lot of money through her only fans
Lockdown must have made her extra tight for cash 💲💲💲

Reactions: 11
I see she’s made an onlyfans
As bad as her routine is now she’ll be completely fucked, she’ll be another kneevo up all night and sleep all day!

€20 a month she’s not selling herself short anyway 🤣 can’t see it lasting very long! Wonder what her family especially grandparents think of this, I doubt she’ll tell them I’d say the rest of her family are disgusted

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Maybe I’m old fashioned but I just feel like there can be serious implications to someone’s life by creating an OF. I’d be worried about my future employment etc. if I ever had one. Many young people (says me the 23 y/o) probably lack the foresight to even think of the adverse affects an explicit OF could have on them. I’d also worry about the impact this would have on her MH if she suffers with poor MH...just me probably being very conservative but again, I’d worry about her.

Reactions: 18
As bad as her routine is now she’ll be completely fucked, she’ll be another kneevo up all night and sleep all day!

€20 a month she’s not selling herself short anyway 🤣 can’t see it lasting very long! Wonder what her family especially grandparents think of this, I doubt she’ll tell them I’d say the rest of her family are disgusted
Her mother is on Instagram isn't she? I'm all for body positivity and everything but I really cannot understand ever wanting to do that...

Reactions: 6
Her mother is on Instagram isn't she? I'm all for body positivity and everything but I really cannot understand ever wanting to do that...
Yeah she is there would be no keeping it from the younger memebers of her family, they’ll probably try keep it from her grandparents, she has showed her grandmother several times and she seems like a lovely woman but from what I seen of her I can’t see her understanding Lucy’s decision to do something like this!

Reactions: 2
Yeah she is there would be no keeping it from the younger memebers of her family, they’ll probably try keep it from her grandparents, she has showed her grandmother several times and she seems like a lovely woman but from what I seen of her I can’t see her understanding Lucy’s decision to do something like this!
Imagine when her sisters get older and learn of it. Or in the least old fashioned way possible, imagine meeting your future other half and having to tell them you do that on the side for money?

Imagine when her sisters get older and learn of it. Or in the least old fashioned way possible, imagine meeting your future other half and having to tell them you do that on the side for money?
I can’t see her lasting long on it, I don’t think she’d be up for doing what a lot of others do and people won’t resubscribe maybe I’m wrong but I give her 3/4 weeks max

Reactions: 3
im so disappointed... i actually liked lucy. then again she failed her leaving cert and didn't get into college so I guess only fans is just an easy money maker for her

im so disappointed... i actually liked lucy. then again she failed her leaving cert and didn't get into college so I guess only fans is just an easy money maker for her
Hhmm that's a bit unfair to make that comment about the LC. She has been doing courses and has worked from a young age. Like by 19 she has won 2 gossie awards, was doing makeup and had that palet with inglot.

Reactions: 8

She is the talk of Askeaton, I feel sorry for her grandparents, they are a well known & liked family in Askeaton

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.