Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They deserve whatever abuse they get bleeping ridiculous what they’re doing
100% agree. They all think their immune 🙄. I just don't understand the stupidity of putting it on social media but they are also thick for meeting up in the first place so I'm not surprised.... Lucy going through her bad girl phase I think Abbey is using her for her followers and will drop her like a hot potatoe

Reactions: 4
100% agree. They all think their immune 🙄. I just don't understand the stupidity of putting it on social media but they are also thick for meeting up in the first place so I'm not surprised.... Lucy going through her bad girl phase I think Abbey is using her for her followers and will drop her like a hot potatoe
She should stick with her 2 genuine friends meadhbh and Monica, wonder what they make of Abbey and Lucy’s new bad girl attitude

Reactions: 6
No she doesn’t care now she’s told people about her MH issues and her stay in st pats she’ll be pulling that card a lot more

• Sad
Reactions: 5
No she doesn’t care now she’s told people about her MH issues and her stay in st pats she’ll be pulling that card a lot more
Yes we are just trolls at the end of the day. Glad she's talking about it but she's 100% going to use it so she gets people to feel sorry for her

• Sad
I was thinking the same thing about her going out and documenting it on SM. It’s mental. If I was doing something I shouldn’t be I wouldn’t be taking photos of it especially with her following 😂 If she’d experienced Covid herself she’d know how stupid she’s being. Just because she’s young, she might not get it badly but she could be spreading it to a vulnerable person! We’re in Lockdown now and I feel like a lot of people don’t realise it/aren’t taking it as seriously anymore...What can you do though 😫

Reactions: 2
Seems to have a Personality Disorder
That makes so much sense. She has a different thing going on every few months like I get when you’re young you’re figuring yourself out but shes soo extreme

Yes we are just trolls at the end of the day. Glad she's talking about it but she's 100% going to use it so she gets people to feel sorry for her
I knew she was going to speak about it eventually and miraculously be a ‘ mental health advocate ‘
I’ve heard that wasn’t her first attempt either throughout the years.
The girl needs guidance it’s so sad to see, I like what someone said above about sticking to her real friends from where she’s from, she should be around normal girls who don’t care who she is!
That abbey is a dose!!!

Reactions: 10
Both Lucy and Abbey have deleted their tik tok videos which they were in 🧐😏

Nearly 4,000 thousands cases reported today and Lucy is putting up stories mixing with pals ?

• Angry
Reactions: 2
The pictures she just posted! duck me anyway she just wants attention so bad!
This posing to make yourself have rolls of fat make me furious!
watch all the comments now saying how amazing she is and praising her when it’s the last thing people should be doing to someone of her low class!

Reactions: 8
The pictures she just posted! duck me anyway she just wants attention so bad!
This posing to make yourself have rolls of fat make me furious!
watch all the comments now saying how amazing she is and praising her when it’s the last thing people should be doing to someone of her low class!
I get it’s annoying when skinny people try and pretend they are any way out of shape but why does that make her low class ?

I get it’s annoying when skinny people try and pretend they are any way out of shape but why does that make her low class ?
That picture doesn’t make her low class I’m just saying she is low class, maybe catch up on the rest of the thread and read a little more about angel Lucy 😇

Reactions: 3
Random but does anyone remember when she had that accident in 4th year? Did she get jumped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.