Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rachelgirl

She seems to ramble on A LOT. I only started following her when she moved to Barcelona so I’m not sure what she was like in the past but the first night she got there and lost all of her stuff...I was speechless. Not to mention how long her stories were that night but as I said I had literally just started following her so I wanted to listen. Ever since I’ve just skipped through because she has one point to make but says it in about 20 different ways and goes on and on and on. I noticed she chops and changes a lot of things too as in she loves her apartment it was the best thing ever and she felt “home” and now the street is terrible and she wants to move. Then with the Spanish lessons and art college now. I can’t keep up.

Reactions: 13
Nominated for influencer of the year 🤣🤣 all she has been influencing is young girls to take off their clothes to feel empowered 🤣🤣 Cannot believe it some influencer she is, pity someone doesn’t influence her to scrub off her manky tan 🤢🤢🤣

Reactions: 13

Lktv

Her live last night was so embarrassing aswell, she likes to be on top and her ex the bottom. Cringe. Also smoking, like who cares if you do, just do it or don't but do what you want to do.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Anyone else think this isn’t a good move for Lucy.. moving to a new country on her own, she doesn’t seem to know many there, she won’t be getting a job outside of her apartment to mix/meet people, seems very isolating for a young somewhat vulnerable young girl!

Just seen a video she put on tiktok there of her trying to get random strangers to high five her. Does she not realise we’re in a pandemic and it’s probably not wise to touch random people’s hands, or that they might not want to touch yours? 🤔 especially since only yesterday she found out she tested negative
She also had a tiktok earlier where she answered the door to someone and it wasn't for her. She just buzzed randoms into her building. Someone called her out and she deleted comments. Hardly appropriate given yesterday she was talking about how unsafe she feels

Lorz19

Chatty Member
She's very brave and I commend her for that but the implications of things not working out for her are a lot greater than some other young person doing it due to her fragile mental health but I do hope this works out for the better for her.
I get that but just because she has mental health issues she shouldn’t have to stay at home. She has a great family supporting her and hopefully with the help she’s gotten she can recognise the signs and help herself. Barcelona is only a flight away from home it’s not Timbuktu

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
Can’t imagine SoSue or even Keilidh would give a flying shite what Lucy or Miriam think 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 Lucy whos selling her flaps and Keilidh with her own brand, Miriam has fuck all except for an obsession with all things tack.

• Haha

Limmy91

I don’t know much about Lucy, one of her vlogs came up on my fyp on TikTok. Just read a bit about her, seems like a complex enough gal.

Anyway. I see she’s learning Spanish.They speak Catalan in Barcelona, it’s an entire different language in the region. Most of Catalonia want to be independent of Spain. Think she should have done a bit more research. I speak Spanish and learned the hard way in Barcelona 😅 they don’t mind tourists giving it a bash but if she plans on living there she should learn the actual language

• Haha

Blueducks101

Is she looking for the phone to be snatched off her. She is walking around one of the most notorious cities for pickpocketing in the world with her phone out like that she is clearly not all with it. She was roaming the street at one stage with her sunglasses on with only one lens in it. Very uncomfortable to watch such a young girl on her own in a vulnerable position like that.

emma543

It really bothers me when she puts up her dog shouting saying he’s so bold ... she has him in a tiny bag in a really hot country . It’s abuse

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
Can only speak for myself but if I was Lucy’s mother I think I’d be heading over on the first flight .. yes she’s not a baby and maybe she’s trying to spread her wings BUT she’s off her face and acting like a silly 15yr old .. she needs some kind of intervention IMO. For her own personal safety .. If I was her parent couldn’t sleep at night if I seen that shite she’s at

lopozel

I’m the same age as Lucy and I’ve had my fair share of mental health issues, and I know for a fact my mother wouldn’t let me move abroad on my own knowing I had been in a psych ward for a few months and still have no stable relationships, your parent is a parent and should do what’s best for you. It’s not like Lucy has been independent her whole life, she literally lived at the bottom of their garden. She wasn’t ready for this and her parents should be stepping In

Nolan15

Chatty Member
Will she give it a rest about body image etc it’s getting boring now. She only started this talk in the last few months now. Why does she not get a job since she is living in Barcelona. She just have money to burn as yesterday she was on about she paid some company to help sort her papers out before she moved to Barcelona and never followed up on them and then pays another person to do it for her, how can she afford this

Frogstomper

She got in a taxi to finish the journey home, gave the taxi driver her address and then said oops I hope no one knows my address now. I know she's 20. I know she's making the most of her time there, drinking and meeting friends but she's taking major risks. Same with getting aggressive with the guys who cat called her or whistled. I get being sick of it but at the end of the day, live or not, she was outnumbered and it could have ended very badly. Whatever she was on she definitely wasn't sober. I saw a side to her there I havent seen before and to be honest it won't do her any favours in the long run to be acting like that on the platform you class as your job that is your major source of income.

doawheelie

Chatty Member
To be honest I’d have more respect for her if she did address it ... we’re all only human we all make mistakes, the best thing to do is own what’s happened and move on

LucyLiu

Feel bad for this girl, she is growing up way too soon. I personally don't agree with living on your own at that age (even though she's a bit too social right now). I think she should have stuck out a business course in UL or LIT. I know college isn't for everyone but she desperately needs to be around a solid group of friends and have structure.

I went to UL and people talked terribly about her sleeping with everyone that looked at her, this was when she was in secondary school as well. Having your name in peoples mouth constantly must really impact your nerves, I think she should live her life privately without all these eyes on her, it would be so much better for her.

I personally like her slimming world stuff and body confidence, she's great at calling people out for bad behaviour which I think is brave for an influencer.
You'll get that wherever you have a pretty girl though. Jealous girls start a rumour and there you go. Im not saying there is no truth behind it.. maybe its my age but slut shaming is so childish and the majority of the time is started by spiteful girls and boys. She technically doesn't live on her own the apartment is part of her mothers house. Im a nurse in limerick and meet students on placement a lot and have only heard positive things. Especially around the time of her pallette launch. Basically what I'm trying to say is there will always be rumours spread when someone is in the limelight