Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lorz19

Chatty Member
Hope it works out well for her in Barcelona and who cares if it doesn’t, she’s young least she’s taking a leap and giving it a shot

Reactions: 15

speakyourtruth

I know I know... 🤦🏼‍♀️😬 this is not a rave thread - but I have to give her credit where it’s due (and she doesn’t always get the body positivity thing right) but i think her latest post is the first bit of authenticity I’ve seen in while and I won’t criticise her for it. I like Lucy, she seems like a nice girl.... OF is just a lazy means of making fast cash for most women and Lucy is no different in this respect.

Reactions: 15

Urwan21

I worked in Barcelona and El Raval is a rough part of the city. Lots of pickpocketers, drugs and crime in the area, you need to be street smart there because there's always eyes on you if your not a native and stand out. I wouldn't fancy living in that part by myself as a woman especially on my own I can only imagine how uncomfortable she must feel at times. You've to be extremely careful as a solo female traveller etc these days unfortunately. I think fair play to her for sharing her story about it, it raises awareness how careful you need to be moving somewhere or travelling on your own. Hopefully she'll do research and move to a safer part of the city when she can.

Reactions: 14

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
No they prob wouldn't give a shite what one (ex) mua thinks, but all of the MUAs joining together and commenting saying they are done with the brand is making quite a statement. Each of them have a few thousand followers, each will have their loyal followers who will favour them over Sue, and its going to have serious knock on effects! I think the fact that the likes of Lucy who have a much smaller following Than Sue are saying no I'm done with you instead of licking her arse to try get some potential collabs or ads is saying a lot tbh

Ummm5

Lads she looks off her head in those recent pics.. not sure Spain is treating her too kind
I thought she just looked hungover? Not her greatest look,but I actually prefer it to this picture perfect Instagram. She is out experiencing life as we all did when we were young.

As for the eyebrow piercing, I did the exact same at her age ( i have a scar, does it bother me not in the slightest). The she is so impulsive talk here, puzzles me if you can't be impulsive at 20ish when can you?

rhill

I think Kneevo is trying to convince people she has friends...also Miriam calling them both her 'besties' 😂😂😂

• Haha

lopozel

God she is so ignorant, her stories made me so angry. Sounds like kneevo with the whole “Ireland is different to Barcelona get a grip”. Great that you’re living your best life Lucy hun but I’ve just watched a family member die without proper care because hospitals can’t handle it at the moment. Don’t tell people to get a grip just because you fucked off to a different country on the piss every day

Reactions: 13

Ollie2020

Fun drinking game- drink every time she says "hand sanitize" you'll be as drunk as her at the end of her stories!

She's hard listened to. Why does she come on when she's drunk it's so embarrassing:rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha

Localeyes

I can’t think of anything more unattractive than an eyebrow piercing! It’s a tiny bit accepted on a boy I think but on a girl it’s rough AF!!!

Guys seriously, she’s 23 or whatever ,of course she’s out drinking and having fun. If it wasn’t for the pandemic, and say Lucy was in college, of course she’d be out every night! She doesn’t ‘have a problem’... it’s called being young and having fun. You are all really showing your age right now 😂
Yes people are young and can drink and have fun, but she goes on lives clearly intoxicated most days and talks absolute shite over and over again, (making no sense and getting pretty aggressive) in all fairness a lot of young people do this kind of thing, going on lives drunk, however she has a social media presence which correct me if I’m wrong is her whole income. I’m sure most people wouldn’t go into their Job (which social media is) drunk.

Guys seriously, she’s 23 or whatever ,of course she’s out drinking and having fun. If it wasn’t for the pandemic, and say Lucy was in college, of course she’d be out every night! She doesn’t ‘have a problem’... it’s called being young and having fun. You are all really showing your age right now 😂
“New member” hmmm Hi Lucy ..

Last edited:

lopozel

Dunno about Barcelona being a good influence on Lucy, she’s already drunk walking around a new city with two Spanish boys she’s known a few days. Doesn’t seem like the brightest move

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Can only speak for myself but if I was Lucy’s mother I think I’d be heading over on the first flight .. yes she’s not a baby and maybe she’s trying to spread her wings BUT she’s off her face and acting like a silly 15yr old .. she needs some kind of intervention IMO. For her own personal safety .. If I was her parent couldn’t sleep at night if I seen that shite she’s at
I’d be the same. She is so erratic it’s uncomfortable viewing. She can’t even formulate a sentence sober or drunk to make her point. She just seems so silly to me. Too silly to be living abroad alone. She needs to grow up a lot. I admire her for making the move but as the time goes on it is apparent she isn’t mature enough yet.

Lovelula

VIP Member
She's cracking already after a month and talking about moving.Everything up to this point was sunshine and roses. I reckon she will be home by summer.
"I want to get my deposit back"..not after the hatchet job on the window frame you wont.

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
not sure why people would pay her money for onlyfans. shes very average looking
Beauty is so personal, as I've said on a few threads, a person I think is stunning looking might be unattractive to someone else! Agree with the above poster, I think she's pretty too. And anyway, I'm pretty sure anyone paying isn't looking at her face 😅

• Heart

Loubelser

Her stories are so boring. The puppy and constant whinging..no one wants to hear it. For a content creator there is very little effort being put into creating content.

millie24

That girl she’s friends with now seems to have a very bad impact on Lucy. I feel like Lucy tries so hard to be liked by her that’s she doing what she can to ‘fit in’ ... also am I the only one thinking there may perhaps be a bit more than friendship here :unsure:

Ratsout

VIP Member
I felt sorry for her for what she got in her leaving but honestly it was deserved. She was constantly on stories talking about how much studying she's doing, how much money her parents pumped into her going to a private school and private grinds. I found her to come across quite smug about it all. Fair play to her posting it because it happens up and down the country and the media only portrays the 600 plus points so kudos for her there. But if she spent less time talking about how much work she was putting into it who knows 💁‍♀️

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She feels insecure and instead of doing something about it she is posting on Instagram for validation from strangers. These posts do more damage than good IMO.

• Heart