Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Everybody

Chatty Member
Guys seriously, she’s 23 or whatever ,of course she’s out drinking and having fun. If it wasn’t for the pandemic, and say Lucy was in college, of course she’d be out every night! She doesn’t ‘have a problem’... it’s called being young and having fun. You are all really showing your age right now 😂
She can be young, go out and live her best life and get drunk..all the power to her.

but do you seriously think it’s safe to start shouting at men they are ‘bastards’ and recording them on livestreams? She put herself into a very vulnerable position. I get her argument is ‘she should t have to feel vulnerable’ but they could have had a knife or anything. Kidnapped her etc- she was by herself drunk

Reactions: 12

speakyourtruth

So she’s coming home now in a few weeks.🙄... I dunno about anyone else am I just being a whinge 🤦🏼‍♀️ but I really really resent these influencers more and more for hopping in and out of the country Willy-nilly, as though it’s not a big deal.. as if we haven’t been in a global health crisis for the last year. And then broadcasting it so balantly.. I just find it so disrespectful posting it to thousands of people... Like ok so keep it quiet, be discreet. You were discreet about planning a move to Barcelona in a level 5 lockdown. Selfish brat. Can’t wait until she realises she won’t be able to fly with the dog, unless some random airline does it, my understanding is that most of the big commercial airlines in Europe don’t allow this. And Lucy definitely does not have the foresight to explore all her options... I’m willing to bet.. she will leave the dog with harmony.. She was so selfish for getting that dog, it is literally a quick-fix for this girl... like everything else she does. A temporary distraction from actually resolving her self esteem issues.

Reactions: 11

Ollie2020

She really seems to be going a bit off the rails over there. If I was her family I would be worried for her.
I don’t get why she spent about 46 hours harping on about ireland in lockdown when she doesn’t even live her any more? I think she tries so hard to be “controversial” but she can’t pull it off at all, her arguments are terrible. “Just build more hospitals“ yeah Lucy because a hospital can be planned, financed, built, staffed and kitted out in a week

rhill

its like one of those bad movie plots where the naive girl thinks one thing is happening then ends up drugged and in a different city with none of the so called friends around 🤦🏻‍♀️
From what i have read on this thread Lucy isnt as innocent as she seems to some people 😂

millie24

I don’t know why but I get the feeling that Lucy is on something half the time whenever I see photos of her on that girls Instagram stories. To me she looks it, but I could be very wrong I really don’t know. I hope I’m wrong

Lovelula

VIP Member
There is something just very false about her stories today, the fake laughing, the overexaggeration, it's just really not coming across as genuine in the slightest bit.
She's blind drunk that's what it is.Big mistake getting her to promote a school,she never comes on and speaks the language and showed the other night they were all heading off to some cafe to smoke weed..if you were looking for a language school with a good rep,I think you'd be looking elsewhere...

yourecutejeans

Lucy: He’s only 10 weeks old, I can’t bring him out for walks as he needs another 2 vaccinations
Also Lucy:
0BC7665B-F849-4349-8864-85354FDA0A23.png

• Sad
  • Wow

Lava91

VIP Member
Strange that Niamh is going over for ten days. Since they never even met in person before? Wonder will they be making content 🤢😂

Tea4tw0_

I think all those social media friendships are extremely toxic, ie ross, kneevo, Miriam. I’m happy Lucy got out of those friendships because those people all seem horrible

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
I hope Kneevo doesn't pressurise her into doing something she doesn't really want to. Lucy isn't able for the backlash of being controversial. I can see Kneevo coming in like a tornedo and leaving a load of damage behind when she fucks back to Turkey and Lucy is left on her own

I clicked on the link (not to buy i might add ) and it shows who did. 4 poor desperate divils have so far.
Clearly doesn't need the cash, she promoting her gymdo 😂 she can shell out for the rental of the vespa, college was about 2k and she bought that very expensive vape as she kept saying. She's some scam artist like, the money for coffee is just another way to scam. Money from her followers.. She never mentions OF has she given up on that too?

Localeyes

She’s someone I don’t like to talk too harshly about as it’s a known fact her mental health is not great, That being said, her latest post, another half naked ‘ empowering ‘ post!
I had to unfollow I’ve had enough! The thinnest of people can all lean over like that and have those belly rolls, they do not make you relatable, was she not boasting only a few weeks ago her jeans were from Zara kids section? This post is just from another chapter from the ‘how get people talking on Instagram’ handbook. SMH!!!
Can anyone agree or am I alone on this ?

Localeyes

I know it’s her own fault but I did feel bad for her saying she feels unsafe like I can’t imagine that terror! I’d be forgetting the deposit anyway and getting straight out of there before it’s too late!!

Lovelula

VIP Member
She looks so sad behind the eyes talking about Only Fans...talking about money and possibly setting up a brand, Lucy if you read here you are young and have so much to offer please do not go down a rabbit hole of content you are not comfortable with...great girl but seems so lost..

Lorz19

Chatty Member
Does she not realise there’s still a couple of thousand of cases daily in Spain? She spoke yesterday about feeling uncomfortable with the groups of men looking at her. what if she went to high 5 someone who has suffered with anxiety because of Covid and then this random person comes looking for a high 5? no consideration..

Emma369

Ah lads so easy happen in fairness! Easy get distracted with the change of scenery
Can’t agree with this tbh. If you think you’re ready to move to a big new city, especially when you’ve been living in a small town in Limerick, you need to be trusted to mind your handbag. Especially when it contains all of your IDs, money etc. Passports are literally national documents and so dangerous when it comes to identify theft if you lose one. If you made an excuse that people “easy get distracted with the change of scenery” sure you’d have people losing them all the time on holiday. But no. People have the cop on to mind their passports because they understand the importance of them. Obviously not this child. Let’s not even mention that it took her 2 days to actually file a report on it

Roso7788

I don’t know why but I get the feeling that Lucy is on something half the time whenever I see photos of her on that girls Instagram stories. To me she looks it, but I could be very wrong I really don’t know. I hope I’m wrong
I think so too. I also think she looks rough as fuck lately, like dirty? That Harmony one looks rough af

Everybody

Chatty Member
I don’t know what I was expecting but, the apartment tour was very underwhelming. Why did it take her so long to film it? Legit it was a 2 minute video, she kept pushing it back because she was so busy.
It’s a lovey apartment though and great location