Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Femma

Chatty Member
I thought she just looked hungover? Not her greatest look,but I actually prefer it to this picture perfect Instagram. She is out experiencing life as we all did when we were young.

As for the eyebrow piercing, I did the exact same at her age ( i have a scar, does it bother me not in the slightest). The she is so impulsive talk here, puzzles me if you can't be impulsive at 20ish when can you?
Was just thinking this. She is a young girl experiencing life. So she got an eyebrow piercing. Nothing wrong with it. She's exploring her identity.

Reactions: 11
Having Only fans is just being a glorified tramp! As if I thought very little of her before but now my opinion is gone way down again 😂

The sweetheart image ? Where? When?

People might finally see her for what she really is now she’s come out with the only fans account! Sure that’s all she wants anyway attention and people oo’ing and ah’ing at pictures of her ‘ relateable’ body!
Her being ‘ Bi ‘ now is just another coy to have both male and females gagging for her attention!

I wonder if she will be able to make a lot of money through her only fans
Lockdown must have made her extra tight for cash 💲💲💲

All of her stories of her babbling away about covid and she's in Barcelona not Ireland etc have been taken down... No surprise there 🙈🙈🙈

I promise you... she is not bi - she is bored. If she wants to experiment ... with women great... but again she’s stupid/naive to be posting that all over IG.... we all know she won’t stick with it and next month it will be a new toy.

Noseyparker48

She looks drunk or else on something in her latest stories about the house competition. If I was the business owner paying an influencer for an Ad I wouldn’t be happy with that.

rachelgirl

More new friends last night. There is honestly no comparison with her experiences of living abroad and Kneevo. Lucy has fully embraced the culture and is making lots of friends and creating experiences.
100% but I do find it strange and concerning how she barely knows these people and let’s them into her apartment.

Reactions: 10

LucyLiu

That might be true in recent years but she got around in her secondary school years

I have seen it with my own eyes
When she was a child. Can people not move on from childhood? I made plenty of mistakes in secondary school.

That might be true in recent years but she got around in her secondary school years

I have seen it with my own eyes
Are you still holding a grudge from secondary school? Because that's what this sounds like. Someone's sexuality or promiscuity shouldn't really be anyone else's business now should it? Its so strange that this is even a topic on this thread 🙄

Last edited:

Localeyes

I don’t believe for two seconds Niamh is ‘ in bed ‘ why would you go on holidays to meet your best friend and spend ONE day together then spend two full days in bed? That makes absolutely no sense! Lucy saying can a girl not go on a walk by herself... well no not really when your out exploring Barcelona all day Niamh should be with you doing the same if ye are the ‘ BFFFSSSS ‘ that the two of ye were claiming to be last week 😂

babynice

Why would you want a puppy as a young single girl living in a city like Barcelona? Who will look after the puppy when she’s at college and when she’s out with her friends. I’m sure she meant well but it’s a big responsibility. I hope she doesn’t decide after to give the puppy away, it would be so unfair to him and wouldn’t look good for her at all.

brandambassador

VIP Member
What happened last week that knocked her confidence? Had a scroll here but couldn’t pick anything out. Was it getting grief for the raffle?
She had some half naked body video of herself up as part of a college project , she went back looking at old trolling comments of herself on her insta or people sending her hate and she said it affected her. I mean if you put your hand on the electric fence you’re going to get a shock like!

Localeyes

She wasn’t long making friends, having some guy in her apartment and stupidly showing it on her stories! She can’t even come out and say she knows him because it was only a few days ago when she said she literally knows of one other person in Barcelona.

LucyLiu

She said on her live she’s not going full nude yet but she will do a collab with kneevo soon
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 nooooooooo.... why collaborate with Niamh 😭 iv nothing against her doing only fans if that's what she wants. But from her history this will only last a week. Whether its illegal or not her nudes will be leaked and that's a fact. I can see some real issues happening for her with her family. She's not going to go to the lengths that Niamh is going to to keep her fans its a waste of time and so damaging. Iv watched a lot of videos from sex workers/ only fans content creators and the one thing I took from it is you need to be sure. You need to be prepared for all eventualities and it needs to be researched. I can definately say Lucy has done no research and it was a quick decision as always. She seems so lost 😔 i hope I'm wrong and its genuinely something she wants to do for a long time, not just a way to make a quick few euro

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
No offence but if you're not shaming this what was the purpose to create a conversation on it? :LOL: She could be at the doctors for literally anything and is obviously attempting to normalise just heading in for a check up if you feel as if you need. Obviously rightly so as a conversation has been made on it. If it is for sexual health, power to her! It would be a different conversation if she had been sexually transmitting infections without bother her arse to get checked
Totally agree with this! The strangest thing about the whole situation is somebody commenting on it and jumping to the conclusion it's to do with sexual health 😅