Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am convinced this ‘ girlfriend - bisexual ‘ is a complete publicity stunt. This girl needs to get bleeping real or else get the duck off social media... she does not have the head for it whatsoever.. she is a child and needs to realise that!!!!

How do you know this is true tho? People could easily make stuff up since she’s in the public eye
100% true she does stuff like this, I can’t confirm the bus story but I can confirm similar stories in bars local-ish to her with numerous boys smh

don’t get me wrong tho guys I still think she is a lovely girl she just needs to come offline. !!

Reactions: 4
I am convinced this ‘ girlfriend - bisexual ‘ is a complete publicity stunt. This girl needs to get bleeping real or else get the duck off social media... she does not have the head for it whatsoever.. she is a child and needs to realise that!!!!
I feel she’s a different person off social media. She was dressed differently and always looks seductively into the camera on abbeys tik toks

Reactions: 2

100% true she does stuff like this, I can’t confirm the bus story but I can confirm similar stories in bars local-ish to her with numerous boys smh

don’t get me wrong tho guys I still think she is a lovely girl she just needs to come offline. !!
Have u heard stories about her cheating or just being single ?

I’m not sure he had his life together last Christmas when he cheated on her though? And we all know what happened / didn’t happen after that 🤐
But least he stayed in college.
She did a business course dropped that did an art course dropped that moved to the uk to mind horse dropped that

I remember at the beginning of lockdown 1 they were living together in his aunts apartment, then she moved into her own place out the back of her house
Essentially happened over night too!

I’m not sure he had his life together last Christmas when he cheated on her though? And we all know what happened / didn’t happen after that 🤐
Unfortunately, yes, very sad situation

Reactions: 1
Essentially happened over night too!
She’s lucky to have a place like that, I would love something like that. I’m here spending 70% of my grant and work money on accommodation and then left with duck all for food. Love student life 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Meet your sister!!
I’d be lying if I said I’m not jel of the jobs she gets, they are easy.
I’m wiping arses to get myself through college, love the people just not the fact I get paid duck all

I’d love to be an Elf 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d be lying if I said I’m not jel of the jobs she gets, they are easy.
I’m wiping arses to get myself through college, love the people just not the fact I get paid duck all

I’d love to be an Elf 😂😂
Genuinely, I’m working in a room with 20 toddlers (1:6ratio) (I’ve 4 ASD &2 ID Toddlers) give her a day in the real world and she wouldn’t be wreaked Applying makeup or playing dress up for get that trend!

Genuinely, I’m working in a room with 20 toddlers (1:6ratio) (I’ve 4 ASD &2 ID Toddlers) give her a day in the real world and she wouldn’t be wreaked Applying makeup or playing dress up for get that trend!
Or remember when she’d get my brows done or laser hair removal done for free in work for promotion or something

She must be doing nothing at the moment so as that elf job has only start about a week ago and she only had college once a week

Or remember when she’d get my brows done or laser hair removal done for free in work for promotion or something

She must be doing nothing at the moment so as that elf job has only start about a week ago and she only had college once a week
Yes she said that due to Covid she was out of work hence the elf job.. but she’s donating that money? We must be doing something wrong if she’s making a living through blogging! 🧐😏

Yes she said that due to Covid she was out of work hence the elf job.. but she’s donating that money? We must be doing something wrong if she’s making a living through blogging! 🧐😏
God ya, those clothing brand just pay well

Is she still getting her hair done for free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.