Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t say anything about it tho, it’s all from abbeys social media that we will find out

It’s as if she’s herself on other peoples page but she’s very careful what she puts up on hers

Reactions: 3
She won’t say anything about it tho, it’s all from abbeys social media that we will find out

It’s as if she’s herself on other peoples page but she’s very careful what she puts up on hers
That's exactly it, squeaky clean on her own and living life on everyone else's, it's sad really that she has to pretend on her own page

That's exactly it, squeaky clean on her own and living life on everyone else's, it's sad really that she has to pretend on her own page
I think they are cute, she had no problem showing her relationships with the lads

Is it true she cheated on all her ex’s?

I think they are cute, she had no problem showing her relationships with the lads

Is it true she cheated on all her ex’s?
I remember over a year ago when she first started college she said people were saying she cheated on Stephen and he cheated on her etc but I don’t know

Reactions: 1
And she cheated on Stephen, Limerick is a very small place...

She’s made a fool of her some nights in ballybunnion.. and on the busses to ballybunnion

Reactions: 5
She got with a lad on the bus, fully riding him.. she’s rode lads on the side of the street.. once she’s drink in her there is quite literally no stopping her.. a woman to say the least

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She got with a lad on the bus, fully riding him.. she’s rode lads on the side of the street.. once she’s drink in her there is quite literally no stopping her.. a woman to say the least
How do you know this is true tho? People could easily make stuff up since she’s in the public eye

Ah here, she’s only a kid and I would seriously doubt anyone would do that on a bus wtf

She seems to have friends one minute and then none the next.
Wasn’t that bf who brought her to Paris 28, or at least way older than her
Sean, no he’s only 23ish!! His mother owns the specsavers franchise in limerick! Hence her spons with them for a while! She cheated on sean with Stephen! .. it’s a constant cycle!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.