Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s a really sweet girl.. she’s still young and needs to grow up (she’s very naive still) which is surprising given how much publicity and experience she has in the public eye... I’d expect a little bit more from her and I think for a lot of these “influencers” unless they are business savvy or have their head screwed on with their brand and target market... it’s too easy for some of them to use the “me and my mental health”.. or what ever other personal issues they are experiencing... and that isn’t for social media audiences. It’s for a private counselling session with a qualified & trained professional. Yes it’s helpful for people to share their stories but this is through the guidance of support groups, not a post on an Instagram...
When you say she’s naive in what way ?im new to Lucy so don’t know much about her

Reactions: 1
I wonder is get that trend and vavavoom connected some how? I notice now literally all bloggers work with them both together usually a couple of nights after the other and they sell literally the exact same stuff on both their sites I don’t get it. GTT haul one night, vavavoom the next like clock work Lucy has done this more than once and now noticing others too. But I thought then maybe they are part of the one company cos it couldn’t be such a coincidence all the time! Anyway if anyone’s in the know let me in on it cos I’m nosey AF 🤭

Reactions: 4
I wonder is get that trend and vavavoom connected some how? I notice now literally all bloggers work with them both together usually a couple of nights after the other and they sell literally the exact same stuff on both their sites I don’t get it. GTT haul one night, vavavoom the next like clock work Lucy has done this more than once and now noticing others too. But I thought then maybe they are part of the one company cos it couldn’t be such a coincidence all the time! Anyway if anyone’s in the know let me in on it cos I’m nosey AF 🤭
It’s annoying at this stage with all the ads, seems she only come on to do them

Reactions: 2
She’s trying to grow up faster. She can’t commit to anything. I wouldn’t be surprised if she starts saying she wants them gone and some place will gift her a laser removing session

Reactions: 3
She’s trying to grow up faster. She can’t commit to anything. I wouldn’t be surprised if she starts saying she wants them gone and some place will gift her a laser removing session
Yes an old head on young shoulders I think! Always has to have a man too can’t believe she’s gone this long without one!

Reactions: 1
Makes sense now when someone asked her her sexuality in her Q&A thought it was a random enough question when I seen it

Reactions: 3
Looks like she staying the night with abbey and smoking
Looks to be smoking alot more than fags I'd say, those eyes are as glazed 😂

A tik tok video just came up from Abbey and it basically confirms that they are dating, they're kinda cute tho im ngl 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.