Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bored001

She also admitted that she smoked on her live but then when kneevo was over with her she said she didn’t, honestly why lie if you do it makes it worse!

no there was more but i really dnt want to say as i don't know if wat ive heard is true
I really don’t think it should be said anyway and we’ll move on from it. Too personal 😬

what are people thinking anyway do ye think she’s really a lesbian and dating this abbey girl or if they are just friends and having a joke?

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Gosh just subbed to her of for a look and she’s defo going to start doing it properly now, kneevo is an awful influence I’m all for OF but I just don’t think it’s what she wanted to get into
Didn’t she say she would never do full nudity? Has that changed 😧

Hairband

100% agree. Its not worth it at all.

I said it. We will have to disagree on that one. If I was judged on the person I was before reaching 18 I would hate it. Its weird holding onto grudges from secondary school. Totally understand what you are saying about RC and EK but I still wouldn't support their secondary school history representing the women they are today 😂 you do realise how much the brain matures during those years? Irrelevant argument to be honest. Judge her for what you see, not what some jealous young one has to say. I dont agree with any thing she has done lately, very irresponsible. Ringing her mother in the middle of the night etc pissed drunk. I wont however, focus on her childhood. Maybe again its my age but Its strange.
When did she ring her mom drunk, was it that vidoe on tik tok or a different time?