Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rhil

What's her course, is it an art degree or? Seems like she started it pretty fast and i imagine you would need a portfolio for something like that

speakyourtruth

Technically she hasn't done anything wrong. People were allowed move country, and people are allowed move within the EU from July 19th. It is frustrating to see, but I wouldn't call it selfish. I'm actually surprised the amount of people (influencers and normal) on my stories tonight that have holidays booked already!
The dog was such a bad decision! I think she got it as a quick fix to help her when she wasn't in a good place. It's totally going to tie her down, even since she has got him, we've seen way way less of her exploring Barcelona than we had! Ridiculous move! She'll prob try bring him home. Does anyone know the effects of flights on dogs?
I did think that.. ok maybe I’m just whinging 🤦🏼‍♀️ more people are vaccinated now, travel restrictions will be less... however here’s my point she’s posting it to thousands of people... some of those healthcare professionals, and many others who have made huge sacrifices and lost a lot to the pandemic, family members businesses etc etc etc..it’s a massive “fuck you, I’m oblivious, if it doesn’t impact me I don’t care”.. I think what it is “insensitive” - is probably a better word for it. All I’m saying is she could have been more discreet,in the same way she was discreet about moving to Barcelona.

catcat94

Can someone check how many followers she’s lost since this has started?? Her story is SO long and just all over the place.

Lava91

VIP Member
I think it means whoever have the most people subscribed people and how many likes and engagement I’d imagine

Nolan15

Chatty Member
Saw she had a Covid test today and it’s negative how did she get the results so fast maybe different over there

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
When she says she works for herself does that mean her OF or does she do something else? Sorry only a new follower

ancupantae

As far as I know Alison Spittle an irish comedian has that ko-fi thing, I think she was promoting it last year when she was doing the Covideo movie party thing on Twitter but idk if she still does it.