Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
At the time she mentioned on her stories that he had reached out to her about an opportunity that she was very excited about and there was war over it. People were rightly very pissed off that she was going to get a “good” job as a result of her LC result publicity instead of a person who worked for it. There was a total 180 on public opinion of her, from supporting her doing badly in her LC to being infuriated she was getting a good opportunity with no hard work.

She didn’t mention it again for her own sake.
Yeah that’s true but doesn’t explain why she never mentioned Nathan Adam’s or never worked with him after they met

LucyLiu

she also told people she’d sue Clare for slander. Lucy is a fool who has zero staying power with anything
Where did she say this? I also watched clares stories and she said the girls are being destroyed. Does she mean here or somewhere else im missing 😅 its not slander if its true 🤷🏼‍♀️

shishi445

That was a complete shit show.. shouting “bastards” numerous times at 3 strange men while loaded drunk on a subway on her own in a foreign country... it was only a few days ago she was talking about how uncomfortable and unsafe she felt around men over there.. fair enough they were whistling/looking at her but fuck it pick your battles.. that was one battle that didn’t need to be fought... people may have different opinions but that’s mine.. she left herself wide open for an attack on herself!
I never saw the live so I didnt realise it was that bad. She defo was acting up in front of everyone on the live as well. Still, last thing I'd be doing if I was in her position is drawing attention to myself

Lava91

VIP Member
Did anybody see that she lost her handbag literally the day she arrived? She left it in the taxi on the way to her apartment from the airport. She said it had her ID, incl her passport, bank cards and cash in it. Imo, anybody who’s stupid enough to do that isn’t ready to live in a big city like Barcelona. She’ll be home soon enough with a sob story as to why it didn’t work out.
Did she ever get it back?

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
Yes I was thinking the same, no shame either! Just strange as she only left Ireland and most people have their own doc and everything and you’d think to go to your local as they have all your history, it would be different if it was months down the line, she’s not even there two weeks
Yeah it's a bit odd if she's just there for a general check up, but maybe doctors in Ireland aren't doing that at the moment, and it's probably cheaper in Barcelona anyway!

rhil

Is the picture she put up really necessary, there's way to do things tastefully and that just looks weird, tacky and cheap.
Someone tagged one of her relatives in the comments, agree very weird post. She's really going all in with the nudity these days