Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoopingsnoopy

She just put up a video of herself touching herself captioned “Lots of custom content being sent out tonight and really getting into it 😈 lots of bj & dildo content 🥵

wonder is that why she went to the hotel with those boys?
No way :LOL: Was it not Kneevo who went to the hotel with the boys or did I miss something?

Nolan15

Chatty Member
How did she manage to leave her bag in a taxi especially when she was sober be a little different if she was drunk.

Nolan15

Chatty Member
Is there any reason to show your nickers in the back of cab/car and put your feet up on the headrest to do it 🤷‍♀️
people show true cours with a few drinks in them no manners
I did not see her nickers or her putting her feet up on headset in car/cab

Lava91

VIP Member
It was bound to happen to her end up doing that sort of thing on there. People who subscribe to OF want to see a 'real' girl doing all that sort of stuff. It's more of an accessible fantasy for people. She isn't famous enough to make any serious money just by posts that could almost end up on Instagram.
And she doesn’t seem to promote it either so wouldn’t be getting more subscribers like Kneevo

jalview19

Chatty Member
Did she really..... get a dog? I’m Lucy’s age and by no means am I against being “impulsive” with piercings etc but a dog is a stretch too far in my opinion? How will she even be home enough to care for it?
No fucking way!! She better be bringing that puppy to art college every day wtf

millie24

I could be miles off here but I feel like she started to get this bad after the whole Niamh situation? I do still think whatever happened was not Lucy’s fault, because as someone pointed out before if it was Niamh would have no problem airing it out.
But I think whatever happened may have been the beginning of this for Lucy:unsure:

catcat94

Did I miss something?She's signed up to art college for 6 weeks I thought today was just an open day...
Does that mean she's dropped out of the language school..sometimes I think is it ADHD she has.
I’m pretty sure the Spanish class was only 4 weeks, then she would go to a new level. Not certain but think she completed 3 weeks? So she will prob drop out of art college in 4/5 weeks and go to something else!