Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustmeKC

VIP Member
My high horse? You’re the one who’s on a high horse.

Also on my way down? Please elaborate.

And yes not everyone but some? So why can’t you have some empathy for her?
I’ve plenty of empathy for her. I’ve plenty of empathy also for people with issues who come from so called ‘perfect’ backgrounds also. In fact, I don’t care why someone ends up where they are, because the focus should always be on dealing with the issue at hand rather than raking over the past & placing blame where nothing can be done to change the past.

I don’t need to elaborate on my comment re your way down. It’s self explanatory.

catcat94

Definitely has Niamh helping her write that! I was subscribed when Lucy first made her only fans and her content was very PG for OF. Anyone who's currently subscribed, does she have fully nude content up now (not add-ons in DM's) ? Just curious as she made it very clear from the beginning that it would mainly just be bikini/underwear pics
No she doesn’t have fully nude. Most explicit was her playing with a vibratory but wearing knickers!

Lava91

VIP Member
Why would you want a puppy as a young single girl living in a city like Barcelona? Who will look after the puppy when she’s at college and when she’s out with her friends. I’m sure she meant well but it’s a big responsibility. I hope she doesn’t decide after to give the puppy away, it would be so unfair to him and wouldn’t look good for her at all.
And her night away, who would feed and care for the dog. Like someone said, wait until she’s to clean up his toilet duties and bring him up and down the stairs several times a day , I wouldn’t mind if it was like company for her but she seems to know loads of people and always busy

catcat94

Yeah she is in Barcelona. Is she off on a whim!? One of her last q and as said she can’t wait to go there again and now she’s there!

Niamhob2000

She's cracking already after a month and talking about moving.Everything up to this point was sunshine and roses. I reckon she will be home by summer.
"I want to get my deposit back"..not after the hatchet job on the window frame you wont.
What happened with the window frame? I must have missed it