Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Niamhob2000

I feel sorry for her to be honest. She does suffer with mental health issues the signs are things like not sticking with jobs, falling out of relationships. Like we don’t know what up bringing she had she doesn’t seem to have a relationship with her father and her mother had her young. I also don’t think she is playing the mental health card for followers I think she is trying to make people aware I remember this time last year she just disappeared I knew something was up.
If you suffer with a mental health problem and have overcome it well you should be proud??

You don’t know what kind of effect that could of had on her. I do like following her I think she is lovely as for abbey I think it’s out of boredom. I don’t trust abbey. But I do feel Lucy needs some support and I do like her.
I think abbey and her are just friends again 😊

Lava91

VIP Member
Why did she move? She had a perfect apartment that she prob didn’t really pay rent for as it was her parents. Did she buy this apartment?

lena234

Or remember when she’d get my brows done or laser hair removal done for free in work for promotion or something

She must be doing nothing at the moment so as that elf job has only start about a week ago and she only had college once a week
Yes she said that due to Covid she was out of work hence the elf job.. but she’s donating that money? We must be doing something wrong if she’s making a living through blogging! 🧐😏

I am convinced this ‘ girlfriend - bisexual ‘ is a complete publicity stunt. This girl needs to get fucking real or else get the fuck off social media... she does not have the head for it whatsoever.. she is a child and needs to realise that!!!!

100% true she does stuff like this, I can’t confirm the bus story but I can confirm similar stories in bars local-ish to her with numerous boys smh

don’t get me wrong tho guys I still think she is a lovely girl she just needs to come offline. !!
Have u heard stories about her cheating or just being single ?

Left

Chatty Member
She has to be drunk; she just said on her stories that touching strangers hands and sanitising is one of the safest things to do 🤔
It's one of the safest tik toks to do, but you can also just not fucking do it no? The girl can barely keep her eyes open.