Lucy Fitz #2 "fitz" in whenever she goes,with her tattoos & her dog & her Vavavoom clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's very easy to become a brand ambassador for Bia Belle. I'm following a girl who was just over 13K followers, she's a chef, and she's a brand ambassador. You can basically ask them if you can be one. And with the amount of followers Lucy has they'd be foolish not to take her on

Reactions: 1
I think it's very easy to become a brand ambassador for Bia Belle. I'm following a girl who was just over 13K followers, she's a chef, and she's a brand ambassador. You can basically ask them if you can be one. And with the amount of followers Lucy has they'd be foolish not to take her on
I think the chef is actually a good friends of Bla’s. I remember her saying something like that before

Reactions: 2
Jeez that snake tattoo, she never learns... I admire her don't give a tit attitude though
Poor harmony I don’t think is the best tattoo artist now in fairness. This is the start of it now harmony be drawing all over Lucy as if she’s an etch a sketch!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I though she said she wouldn’t be brand ambassadors no more, this was a few years back, cause I remember she was a bbold ambassador

She said something a few weeks back about something exciting happening and putting her name to something..did I either miss it or am I drawing a blank or did anything happen with it

Reactions: 1
Yep! I think it's still there. I kind off assumed maybe that's why this thread went a little quiet..

Is her pg gone? Or has it been shadowbanned? Or am I for some reason blocked?
Shawdowbanned. If you want to go view her page you have to be either following her or go to someone who follows her and you will be able to find her. I usually just search Miriam mullins following

Reactions: 2
Yep! I think it's still there. I kind off assumed maybe that's why this thread went a little quiet..
I found the video interesting as there is nothing bad really on this thread I sometimes feel influencers over exaggerate the hate they get on this

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think it's a pity that she's still pretty new to the city/country and she never seems to leave the apartment, expect to go for coffee which she has said is to a usual spot

I appreciate covid is still a thing but surely you can still do some sight seeing etc

Reactions: 7
I think it's a pity that she's still pretty new to the city/country and she never seems to leave the apartment, expect to go for coffee which she has said is to a usual spot

I appreciate covid is still a thing but surely you can still do some sight seeing etc
Agree, i think the dog has really tied her down as well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.