Lucy Fitz #2 "fitz" in whenever she goes,with her tattoos & her dog & her Vavavoom clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this whole new look and “vibe” is one of two things- either she’s truly found herself and is showing who she really is (I’m doubtful!) or else it’s a desperate attempt to fit in with the gang she’s found herself immersed in in Barcelona.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It actually looks better since she shaved the sides.. a bit more length and I’d say it would be lovely 🤣

Reactions: 6
Is she actually not embarrassed showing the state of that bedroom 😳

Reactions: 4
It would probably be too quite as all she does is eye duck herself into the camera and nothing else. She'd ate herself twice over if she could
She’s so annoying!! I hate when people do that in the camera it’s soo uncomfortable

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.