Lucy Fitz #2 "fitz" in whenever she goes,with her tattoos & her dog & her Vavavoom clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’m not gonna go mad tonight” later on *tries to act sexy licking an auld lad*

vile Lucy you’re 20 act like it

Reactions: 6
Couldn’t imagine licking someones tongue at the best of times but not in the middle of a pandemic 🤮

Reactions: 9
That vid is defo a move that her ex Abby would do, it’s actually vile

Reactions: 4
She was at 87.3k before that video so she’s after losing a good
Couple hundred followers

Your all welcome 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
We all went a little wild at her age. Hair is hair. It grows back. Tattoos you can cover, piercings heal. You kiss some frogs, you move on. They’re things you can look back on and laugh at. Just hope she doesn’t do something she regrets.

Reactions: 8
We all went a little wild at her age. Hair is hair. It grows back. Tattoos you can cover, piercings heal. You kiss some frogs, you move on. They’re things you can look back on and laugh at. Just hope she doesn’t do something she regrets.
I’m 23 and have never acted how she does.. and also she’s not w normal 20 year old girl she’s an influencer on quite a young audience. Everything else she does is fine but honestly there’s no need to lick some guys tongue so sexually and post it online no one needs to see that it’s cringe

Reactions: 17
Has to be off her head. I’m Lucy’s age, out 2/3 times a week and have a bleeping good time but she’s absolutely reckless.
I’d imagine her family must worry for her in a foreign country at this craic

edit to add: she can do what she likes but publicising it to an online audience? Questionable

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That is absolutely vile! 🤢🤢 she doesn’t deserve work/SP/ADs if that how she’s carries on... so unprofessional to be putting that out. Pick a lane Lucy, are you going to wreck yourself on social media for everyone to witness or are you building a brand... 🙄

for anyone who naively thinks that “it’s just a haircut” ... 🙄 this girl is absolutely spiralling.... and it’s not sustainable.

Also I’d be rightly bleeping pissed if she was posting my child/a young family member in between her trashy content. Disgrace.

Its sad, because think she’s a nice good girl underneath it all, but she’s lost and someone needs to have a hard word with her about what she is doing.. or at least posting on SM.

Reactions: 13
The world has gone mad, instead of being tested for stds they're being tested for covid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow seeing her hair cut makes me realise how Important hair is. She looks like a completely different person. Didn't realise how important hair is

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.