Lucy Fitz #2 "fitz" in whenever she goes,with her tattoos & her dog & her Vavavoom clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have been away for a while. Is Lucy still on onlyfans or did she give that up too lol.
Watching her is literally like watching a car crash in slow motion. I hope she eventually keeps her feet on the ground for a while

Reactions: 6
Have been away for a while. Is Lucy still on onlyfans or did she give that up too lol.
Watching her is literally like watching a car crash in slow motion. I hope she eventually keeps her feet on the ground for a while
She must still be on Only Fans coz what the hell is she doing for money if she isn't?

Reactions: 4
3908B9BF-C163-47F8-87B0-32EDE4B1ED22.png

How can this be an ad for anything, it’s filtered to the high heavens!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe she had a huge amount of money saved before going to Barcelona or something but given her instagram was her main source of income and she posts way, way less than she used to how is she affording to live there? She can't be earning anywhere near the same amount that she used to. A few collabs here and there can't be sustaining her.

Reactions: 7
Who said she was invited?. That cafe she is at is walk in

I apologise I only tapped through 😂
I think her story said that they invited her to come which is weird

Ring them yourself and ask them! Hardly on the beg for a free meal 🙄
View attachment 689465
After the absolute SHITE year and a half hospitality has had I hate when I see bloggers on the beg for free stuff like support the local places. Jesus if you like being able to go out so much, support them yourself with money and not IG mentions Lucy!! 🤦🏼‍♀️ IG mentions don’t pay the bills.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.