Lucy Fitz #2 "fitz" in whenever she goes,with her tattoos & her dog & her Vavavoom clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she cut her hair like that 🥲 she’s gone beyond the quirky Indecisive care free persona she tries to push.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
God I feel like if she was my niece (because sometimes if she was/is my daughter at that age there’s often not a great relationship) that I would be trying to steer her the right direction

Reactions: 1
She kinda seems lost and doesn’t really know what to do with herself which is pretty normal I hope she does have someone in her life that can help her get in the right direction

Reactions: 5
I feel like she's been lost for a while now. She has tried so many things since she came back on insta after her break and hasn't stuck at anything. Her style and everything has changed so many times. I hope she is OK.

Reactions: 8
Oh no I’m not a fan of the hair I was rooting for her on this one and hoping it would be amazing but it’s not for me

Reactions: 8
Mixed feelings on her new hairdo,maybe she should have went to a proper hairdressers rather than some random barber

Even if she had the face shape for it, she’s coming across as too lazy to maintain it and make it look nice 😂 I can fully see her on the beg now for hair extensions. I say this as someone who would never be able to pull off short hair, everyone would think I was a lad 🤣

Reactions: 6
Personally don't think it suits her at all (wouldn't suit me either). You need a stunning angular face to pull off a cut like that, as someone else said Frankie from the Saturdays-esque

Reactions: 3
Personally don't think it suits her at all (wouldn't suit me either). You need a stunning angular face to pull off a cut like that, as someone else said Frankie from the Saturdays-esque
Totally agree. And I think it suits very petite people better.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.