Lucy Fitz #2 "fitz" in whenever she goes,with her tattoos & her dog & her Vavavoom clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it really nesessary to take the dog like everywhere she goes especially for lunch. I understand while in Barcelona she has nobody at home to take care off whilst shes out and about,now that she is home in Limerick would she not have left him at her house with someone. Going by her posts yesterday it appears safe and spacious for him to be in.

Reactions: 7
It is her “emotional support” dog... 🙄 has to be seen to be bringing the dog everywhere with her. What a joke.... (I’m not bashing the idea of an emotional support animal) but anyone with a brain and 2 eyes in their head can see this was just impulse decision by her.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Absolutely disgusted by her freebie earlier and the smug pic she took knowing that she got her own way 😡

Reactions: 5
It is her “emotional support” dog... 🙄 has to be seen to be bringing the dog everywhere with her. What a joke.... (I’m not bashing the idea of an emotional support animal) but anyone with a brain and 2 eyes in their head can see this was just impulse decision by her.
I don't think she actually has this dog registered as an emotional support dog. That's why she had to be selective about what airline to travel with, and the dog had to be under a certain weight. Unlike Retro Flames sis who was able to bring her big dog on board

I don't think she actually has this dog registered as an emotional support dog. That's why she had to be selective about what airline to travel with, and the dog had to be under a certain weight. Unlike Retro Flames sis who was able to bring her big dog on board
No she doesn’t have it registered, she isn’t that organised. She said she got a letter from St. Pats a while before she travelled to say it was an emotional support dog, just to cover her ass because she didn’t know the rules about flying with an animal and then just chose the airline that would allow her fly with it, regardless of whether it was a emotional support animal or not. But I felt it was a complete play on the system.

• Wow
What do influencers hope to achieve my coming on saying A they are getting their vaccine or B that they are sick after getting it!? Have seen a good few at it now

Reactions: 4
What do influencers hope to achieve my coming on saying A they are getting their vaccine or B that they are sick after getting it!? Have seen a good few at it now
I don't mind getting the vaccine snap.

It's the bad reaction. That bothers me as they could influence someone not to get it. As if a young person is on the fence and sees shes very sick then they might not get it

Reactions: 8
I don't mind getting the vaccine snap.

It's the bad reaction. That bothers me as they could influence someone not to get it. As if a young person is on the fence and sees shes very sick then they might not get it
Exactly but I hope they’d realise a reaction to the vaccine is far better than actually getting covid. My brother’s friend is young (about 19/20) and sick in hospital with covid19 in a very bad way.

• Sad
I’d say she might be sick due to the feed of drink she had in Charlie’s more so than the vaccine 🤣🤣 she’s right too 🤣

I’d say she might be sick due to the feed of drink she had in Charlie’s more so than the vaccine 🤣🤣 she’s right too 🤣
That’s what I was thinking like theres a theory that you shouldn’t drink much before or after the vaccine and stay hydrated etc when you have it. Nothing to do with the pints though 😏

Wonder why she didn’t go marble hair design, though she was great friends with one of the stylists

Wonder why she didn’t go marble hair design, though she was great friends with one of the stylists
That guy (Ive completely forgotten his name) has actually moved to London. I believe he moved mid 2020 or something like that

Reactions: 1
Surprised she is only 21, then again she didn’t go to college so that kinda makes sense

Reactions: 6
Thought the party was very underwhelming.The old Lucy would have thrown a ball and snapped all night..black dress was nice but not great

Reactions: 8
Not lordkeely trying to say she styled her for her new business venture and then Lucy saying the outfit was gifted 💀😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She reposted Monica's birthday story there today and it's a photo of them with Lucy's short hair so they met recently. They're still friends it seems anyway
Yeah it wasn’t posted till after it was asked here.. it’s nice to see they’re still friends meadhbh, Monica and her family seem to be the only consistency she has in life

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.