Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Wish they would stop saying they are having a “miracle baby” it’s not a miracle of you are not using contraception 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

brandambassador

VIP Member
I feel sorry for Lucy. I hope she will be ok.
She got ‘famous’ in terms of social at just 14/15 and then it was a life of freebies and inglot collabs, a gossie award that she honestly thought was an Oscar she was that emotional. She was allowed go to Paris for romantic weekends with her then boyfriend when she was just 17. Her mother had her at 18 or so, then got married to her partner about 8-10 years ago & had 2 more gorgeous girls. Lucy is always trying to fit in to the latest thing, exercise, gym, slimming world, tattoos, make up, hair, moving out, DIY, painting, being a lesbian/bi- I truly hope she knows a baby is for life & I don’t say that to be condescending I really don’t but every other big decision she has made has been to follow the crowd or to do what is popular. I would hate to see her mental health suffer so I hope she will move home to have the baby just for that initial hard first few weeks/month.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Crackerjack

I feel real sympathy for what she has gone through the past month but her captions on her stories... I this I that.. me me me. Just unfollowed her there. She had nothing to post for months and now it's just all about her tragedy.
Why can't she grieve privately besides putting it all up for public consumption like when she posted the video telling her sisters they were going to be have be auntie's.
Sorry if I sound mean or cruel but she just seems like she tries to milk these things for all she can. Maybe she's just naive but she's all excited to get a tattoo to commemorate her daughter now. 🤦🏽‍♀️
Really lacking in compassion for a woman who just lost her child

• Heart
Reactions: 29

dotiedot

Chatty Member
Why would you decide to go camping by yourself and not know how to assemble a tent ??🤦‍♀️🤔
This is the same girl who decided to chop her hair and couldn't wait til the next morning so she could get it done professionally, and also the same girl who got a tattoo of La Sagrada Familia done by a 4 year old

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

brandambassador

VIP Member
Oh Lucy I’m so sorry for you and Dylan. So dignified all week with her posting too. Thank god her mam is there too. Thinking of her and her respectful way of sharing this past week. Sarah Burke could learn a lot

• Heart
Reactions: 27

foggydays

Goss wasted no time doing an article about it 😓 Commenting on it as if it's some drama, while it's a real and ongoing situation is in very poor taste imo. You'd think they'd have more respect for Lucy.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Its shocking and so wrong what happened to her and the neighbours dog from what you can see it looks horrific 😢 I remember her talking about that dog a few times
Cant understand owners who don't keep dogs on leads
I live off my last nerve every time i go to.the local park with my dog (he has never been off lead ) I'm always looking over my shoulder
I think dog owners who let dogs off leads are irresponsible and have no consideration for dog walkers who walk on lead

I wonder what will happen with that dog now it's clearly very dangerous

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
I feel real sympathy for what she has gone through the past month but her captions on her stories... I this I that.. me me me. Just unfollowed her there. She had nothing to post for months and now it's just all about her tragedy.
Why can't she grieve privately besides putting it all up for public consumption like when she posted the video telling her sisters they were going to be have be auntie's.
Sorry if I sound mean or cruel but she just seems like she tries to milk these things for all she can. Maybe she's just naive but she's all excited to get a tattoo to commemorate her daughter now. 🤦🏽‍♀️
Why shouldn’t she post about her tragedy? If she had just giving birth she would be showing off the baby and there would be no problem with that. So why should she not post because it’s not all positive? She said she has loads of messages of women saying they went through the same thing so she’s helping some people by posting her experience. It’s not a topic many people would come on and talk about. If it helps her grieve or just get all her thoughts out well so be it.

girlo456

It's horrific looking 😢 imagine the panic and shock that would go through your system very much doubt she can fly Thursday
Dog needs to be put to sleep. Plain and simple. If that dog attacked a small child, the child would now be dead. A very gruesome death too. I NEVER think putting a dog down is a good option but that’s a serious bite, he didn’t nip her, he literally tore a chunk off her leg. How this imbecile of an owner goes on with their life as if the dog is grand is a mystery to me. He’s clearly very dangerous.

Reactions: 25

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
My heart 💔 god love Lucy what a tragic thing to have to go through at such a young age 💔 I really hope she will be okay and she has the support around her that she needs❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I imagine she's getting messages from followers checking in and rather than reply it's easier to just pop up a thing on stories. Dunno how she's milking it? Especially given her past difficulties with mental ill health, letting people know she's OK and what she's feeling is a good thing. Aren't we always trying to get people talking about their struggles rather than her locking herself away from the world?

Reactions: 24

MaggieMcC

Chatty Member
Yep leave her off, she’s not a bad girl, just a very young eejit. And I don’t think giving her a nasty thread title is going to help. She’s had a shit time.

Reactions: 23

Agelsfa

Here insta story this morning... She'd really want to start grounding herself or she's going to lose the plot through grief.
It's only been a month. Give the girl a minute. I think she has been handling it beautifully. Of course like will be times like today, on the one month anniversary, near her due date, etc that will be extra hard but that's allowed, or at least should be.

• Heart

Femma

Chatty Member
You know, all this "love yourself , love your rolls" really withers my You know it's ok to not love the belly overhang you have after carrying children or being overweight.
It's ok not to think of your stretch marks as tiger stripes and get a bit nostalgic for the body you had when you were 20.
So I have a belly overhang and a wobbly arse, and I don't love it, I wish i could find nice fitting clothes easily like when i was a size 10.
But I'm healthy and it is what it is!
I didn't chose to have scars they were imposed on me, I dont love them and thats ok!
Is that another thing to feel bad about?

We have lucy, a slim girl pushing out the belly and letting it all hang out ( nothing to hang out) , lecturing us when a few short years ago she was manically shoving slimming world down our throats and now it turns out it was all a lie?
Also if someone drew a picture like that " June" and named it after me I would not be pleased.
Just seems like Lucy is trying to convince herself of body acceptance and here's another fad and new Instagram account to make a quick bit of easy money off others insecurities.

You know, all this "love yourself , love your rolls" really withers my You know it's ok to not love the belly overhang you have after carrying children or being overweight.
It's ok not to think of your stretch marks as tiger stripes and get a bit nostalgic for the body you had when you were 20.
So I have a belly overhang and a wobbly arse, and I don't love it, I wish i could find nice fitting clothes easily like when i was a size 10.
But I'm healthy and it is what it is!
I didn't chose to have scars they were imposed on me, I dont love them and thats ok!
Is that another thing to feel bad about?

We have lucy, a slim girl pushing out the belly and letting it all hang out ( nothing to hang out) , lecturing us when a few short years ago she was manically shoving slimming world down our throats and now it turns out it was all a lie?
Also if someone drew a picture like that " June" and named it after me I would not be pleased.
Just seems like Lucy is trying to convince herself of body acceptance and here's another fad and new Instagram account to make a quick bit of easy money off others insecurities.
Withers my shit *

• Heart
  • Haha

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
Well she seems to be handling it all pretty well in her stories judging by her smiles . Amazingly The dog seems to live underneath apartment from the picture she posted so it makes you wonder...... .

And as for being scarred for life what about all those manky tattoos she has.. she's already scarred for life willingly.
Don't forget Fairy queen : scars are cool
She has already said many times before about the dog and she said on her story that it was the neighbours dog. You might not like her tattoos but Lucy does and that's what matters. Also tattoos can be removed a deep scar like that will not. Why do you always have to be nasty and take things too far?

Littlediamond28

VIP Member
Did anyone c her story when she says she smokes weed, as a influencer, not a great look, she would have young teens following her
People need to realise weed is not the same as other drugs :rolleyes: alcohol is 100 times worse in my opinion and people don't seem to have an issue with that

Reactions: 22