Lucy Fitz #2 "fitz" in whenever she goes,with her tattoos & her dog & her Vavavoom clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it's a different cut to Abbies, I wouldn't say she copied her. The idea is nice, I just wish she got it done properly

Reactions: 4
So Lucy's ex and friend friend Abbey Myers is leaving her hairdressing job in Limerick and moving to London to work in a strip club. What is it with these young girls ? Or am I too old school? Am I the dinosaur to think she could do better?

• Sick
Reactions: 19
So Lucy's ex and friend friend Abbey Myers is leaving her hairdressing job in Limerick and moving to London to work in a strip club. What is it with these young girls ? Or am I too old school? Am I the dinosaur to think she could do better?
This is the way of the world now, instant gratification & fast money (I feel like this at 27)

Reactions: 11
She reminds me of George Michael in the Wham days with the haircut. It really doesn’t suit her. A short funky bob would be gorgeous on her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She reminds me of George Michael in the Wham days with the haircut. It really doesn’t suit her. A short funky bob would be gorgeous on her
I think you mean Andrew Ridegeley from Wham 😏. It's actually uncanny.
I don't mind it on her really. I think she's pulling it off as she has a lovely face but the haircut itself could have been so much better.
If she went to a proper stylist it might improve.
But I agree , a bob would suit her, she's had bobs before though and always gets long extensions in after a couple of weeks.
It'll grow quickly enough anyway, and she's got it put of her system now.

I think you mean Andrew Ridegeley from Wham 😏. It's actually uncanny.
I don't mind it on her really. I think she's pulling it off as she has a lovely face but the haircut itself could have been so much better.
If she went to a proper stylist it might improve.
But I agree , a bob would suit her, she's had bobs before though and always gets long extensions in after a couple of weeks.
It'll grow quickly enough anyway, and she's got it put of her system now.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think the haircut looks very masculine on her, I agree a Bob would probably be better

Reactions: 5
1st time lucy thread poster here 💁‍♀️

I agree with an awful lot of what everyone is saying here
But I'd genuinely prefer Lucy ten folds over her ex abbey
She reminds me of the female version of that creepy guy you meet on POF or Tinder, absolutely everything is turned sexual at every opportunity.
Sure she compared a feckin banister to dildos last week
Very uncomfortable viewing and if it was a man behaving that way on insta he'd rightfully be called out as a creepy'mc'creeperson

Reactions: 11
Just saw she got the sides of the head shaved. I think she looks like a member of the Casey clan now. ( You have to be from Limerick to understand reference) .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Just saw she got the sides of the head shaved. I think she looks like a member of the Casey clan now. ( You have to be from Limerick to understand reference) .
🤣🤣 there was one of them in front of me in a sulky a while ago and you are correct 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel the full shaved head is next, short hair is so hard with thick hair. I had a short Bob once I loved it but if I didn’t get a weekly blow dry it was awful. One hot day now when her hairs wild she will shave it all off. I do honestly hope the girl is ok. She does a lot of impulsive things - kind of a manic up and down .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is defo copying her ex Abby at this point, with the hair shaved and the way of dressing!!

Reactions: 9
Maybe I’m being wrong saying this but by going by the social median the people who sign up for only fans like a (type ) of girls which includes long hair I know that doesn’t sound great but it’s the truth
Wonder will her only fans take a hit with the new shoer shaved tight hair

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.