Lucy Fitz #2 "fitz" in whenever she goes,with her tattoos & her dog & her Vavavoom clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand what she’d need an accountant for, if she’s not really making any money?
Also.. maybe she had planned to move back to Ireland when the baby was born

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand what she’d need an accountant for, if she’s not really making any money?
Also.. maybe she had planned to move back to Ireland when the baby was born
She had no plans of moving back to Ireland to have/when the baby was born

What did she actually do with all that money she would’ve earned over the years? 3.5k she owes to the Spanish government and getting her mother to pay her electricity bill. What a mess.
And her solution is to try and be an artist?

Christ almighty.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’d do well to get a job. Even bar tending or something. Does she think it’s beneath her or something? Or is she just that stupid.
I think she just likes the starving artist vibe. If she was that worried about putting food on the table and owing that much in tax, she’d get a job

also her accountant must be terrible if he’s only telling her that she owes tax when it’s THAT much

Reactions: 7
Imo she started adulting too early in life and is now sick of the hard graft. I know she can be immature but the way she was earning money at 17 wasn't normal for a 17 year old. She was basically full time working, part time education. Now she can't find a job that'll give her that money as an adult.

Job satisfaction is obviously important but so is money and food

Reactions: 10
She clearly has her self convinced that her career is/will be as an artist & tatooist so seeking a job elsewhere for a regular income isnt on the cards for her.

Reactions: 3
I guess she's getting bailed out by her boyfriend and family, then she has no reason to change

Reactions: 2
I really don't get a vibe from anyone on this page that they actually dislike Lucy
Seems like everyone thinks Lucy's a nice girl and we all want to her do well...
So Lucy please get a normal job for a while and hopefully it instills some discipline and routine in your life

Reactions: 18
I still do not understand why she has an accountant when she doesn’t have a job or make any money? Like why does she have an accountant?

Reactions: 5
Any advertising she would've done, I suppose if she sold some of her art pieces maybe could've generated money too. Is she still doing Only Fans?

I still do not understand why she has an accountant when she doesn’t have a job or make any money? Like why does she have an accountant?
In Spain I don’t think their taxes are deducted from their wages like it is here. And she is still liable for tax here.

its highly advisable to have an accountant when you are self employed. Your contributions don’t come out of a monthly payslip so you have to make sure you’re contributing and paying taxes properly. She may not work ‘a lot’ as in a 40 hour week but you have to declare income - tattoos, commissions, insta ad’s, social media work. She invoices the companies in order to get payment and then pays taxes on her earnings.

Reactions: 3
its highly advisable to have an accountant when you are self employed. Your contributions don’t come out of a monthly payslip so you have to make sure you’re contributing and paying taxes properly. She may not work ‘a lot’ as in a 40 hour week but you have to declare income - tattoos, commissions, insta ad’s, social media work. She invoices the companies in order to get payment and then pays taxes on her earnings.
Fair enough. Thank you!

How can she host a tattoo meet and greet when it’s literally her latest fad and she has no sort of qualifications in needle hygiene etc

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She was on her stories two days ago on the verge of tears saying how she couldn't be bothered to be in front of a camera making content because her art blah blah blah.
Next day she's starting a TikTok series for people interested in moving to Spain . Bloody hell . The girl just can't make up her mind.

Reactions: 11
How has she wanted to do this for the longest time when shes only been giving tattoos a short while relatively speaking? She’s so scatty jumping from one thing to another and making it her “dream”. I’m all for trying things and if they don’t work out, thats fine but its not your new identity or your long time plan if its only a few months.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What does Dylan work at? He seems like a nice independant guy,she is very lucky she has him by her side.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.