Lucy Fitz #2 "fitz" in whenever she goes,with her tattoos & her dog & her Vavavoom clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My point was her expenses are so stretched that she views Barry's tea bags as a luxury.
I admire her hustle with the second hand stuff but Lucy is too stuck up to get a normal job because it wouldn't click with her self image as an influencer.
How the hell was she gonna afford nappies and other stuff if she can't even by a box of Barry's tea bags without it seemin like a sacrifice.
She's so naive she didn't have the foresight to take some from her mams kitchen when they were home at Christmas

I don't get it I know for a fact I always had hand me down clothes growing up and even today I don't throw out clothes without letting my friends have first pick!! Same with furniture. When did Irish people become so stuck up that 2nd hand just won't do?

Reactions: 11
She must of blew all her money, like she would have had a good bank balance at once stage she had palettes with inglot at one stage and then all the ads she done. I’d say she’s raging now looking back, she was in her prime at such a young age that she just couldn’t be bothered anymore when really she could of became one of the biggest Irish influencers.

Reactions: 7
Bed bugs in the apartment and selling clothes on Depop, I couldn’t buy them!

• Sick
Listening to Lucy moan in her stories yesterday about how she's bored and not feeling the buzz of Barcelona anymore, just wondering what happened to the whole gym thing? "So good for my mental health" she used to say

Reactions: 3
Listening to Lucy moan in her stories yesterday about how she's bored and not feeling the buzz of Barcelona anymore, just wondering what happened to the whole gym thing? "So good for my mental health" she used to say
Going to the gym can be done in any corner of the world? What has that got to do with the buzz of Barcelona? Weird to relate the two together.....
She's probably associating Barcelona with the loss of her baby now so isn't enjoying it. I would worry she's going to move and run away from her grief. I know it's been said before at different stages but she would really benefit from a structured job right now. She also needs to remember it's winter. The Barcelona buzz won't start up again until April!

Reactions: 12
Not sure how you related those two things..

She’s one influencer who I think could really spin herself into working freelance behind the scenes for other brands, if only she’d just structure herself a bit. She did loads for Inglot and local dress shops in Limerick and girls really listened to her. Even her ‘Lucy fitz live’ thing was so popular and she was just a teenager going to school, you’d think only Suzanne Jackson etc would interest people in person but people loved Lucy.

She should pay someone to do a good CV for her and then sell herself to do digital marking and create organic content for brands. It’s grand to be painting 9 hours a day but even she even took on 2/3 clients and handled their socials she’d have regular money dripping in.

She’s one influencer who I think could really spin herself into working freelance behind the scenes for other brands, if only she’d just structure herself a bit. She did loads for Inglot and local dress shops in Limerick and girls really listened to her. Even her ‘Lucy fitz live’ thing was so popular and she was just a teenager going to school, you’d think only Suzanne Jackson etc would interest people in person but people loved Lucy.

She should pay someone to do a good CV for her and then sell herself to do digital marking and create organic content for brands. It’s grand to be painting 9 hours a day but even she even took on 2/3 clients and handled their socials she’d have regular money dripping in.
Thats an excellent idea!!

Reactions: 1

She did work for Enchant in Limerick after she left school and dropped out of college. She was running their socials. Didn't sst long, who knows how it ended but, she never seems to stick with anything very long.

Reactions: 1
I think she needs to really probably get to the root of why she can’t stick with things - business wise - she will never succeed if she cannot commit it’s just one fleeing idea after the next, for me it’s shows huge immaturity, but if she could identify why she has difficulty with that long term it would help her - regardless of what she decides to do.

Reactions: 6
I think she needs to really probably get to the root of why she can’t stick with things - business wise - she will never succeed if she cannot commit it’s just one fleeing idea after the next, for me it’s shows huge immaturity, but if she could identify why she has difficulty with that long term it would help her - regardless of what she decides to do.
I'm not diagnosing anybody but this is a huge indicator of ADHD.The ability to start multiple projects and finish none or get bored easily...in the workplace many adults with ADHD just end up "job hopping"or become self employed...

If she could do some tattoo qualification training (I have no idea what that’d be called 😅) it would actually be a very good career for her I think. She clearly likes it and seems to be good at it, surely it wouldn’t take long to get a qualification in it and she could go professional then and have a steady income

Reactions: 6
If she could do some tattoo qualification training (I have no idea what that’d be called 😅) it would actually be a very good career for her I think. She clearly likes it and seems to be good at it, surely it wouldn’t take long to get a qualification in it and she could go professional then and have a steady income
Actual tattooing is so different to stick and poke 🤣

Reactions: 4
Hmmm, I agree, if she could get an apprenticeship in a tattoo parlour it would be good for her. Just diving into tattooing from her living room is weird to me. Is it safe/ hygienic? Does she understand how the skin will react, ink will age? .
If it was that easy to be a tattooist why do people spend years learning in apprenticeships?
Also what's with the two identical flowers she just tattoed on her leg?
I wouldn't trust her to tattoo someone with that machine.
I doubt she's doing it safely. I mean you're dealing with blood and bodily fluids !

Hmmm, I agree, if she could get an apprenticeship in a tattoo parlour it would be good for her. Just diving into tattooing from her living room is weird to me. Is it safe/ hygienic? Does she understand how the skin will react, ink will age? .
If it was that easy to be a tattooist why do people spend years learning in apprenticeships?
Also what's with the two identical flowers she just tattoed on her leg?
I wouldn't trust her to tattoo someone with that machine.
I doubt she's doing it safely. I mean you're dealing with blood and bodily fluids !
She didn’t actually tattoo the two roses on her leg, she was choosing between two different placements 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.