Lucy Fitz #2 "fitz" in whenever she goes,with her tattoos & her dog & her Vavavoom clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet valentine post by Lucy's boyfriend. Seems like a real nice guy. Two of them seem to be really happy with each other. Long may it last

Reactions: 12
Wow she is really struggling financially in Spain.. Has to borrow money to pay bills yet still believes in this 'dream' of becoming a full time artist. She's so deluded thinking things are just going to fall into her lap. She needs to get a stable job and stop complaining

• Heart
Suggested Title for Thread #3

loves Barry's tea but her bank accounts empty
Needs to get a job to keep her kettle on the hob

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What did she actually do with all that money she would’ve earned over the years? 3.5k she owes to the Spanish government and getting her mother to pay her electricity bill. What a mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What did she actually do with all that money she would’ve earned over the years? 3.5k she owes to the Spanish government and getting her mother to pay her electricity bill. What a mess.
I hate to say it but it makes u wonder how she planned to raise a baby.

Reactions: 10
I would be really interested to know if she was paid fairly for her Inglot pallet, I don’t know if it’s something she would ever consider speaking on. She was really popular and ‘successful’ in her prime Insta years but looking back I wonder if she was too nice/trusting and doing a lot of favours or not charging enough. From what I can remember most of her ad’s and collabs were for Irish self tan brands and local Limerick businesses so I don’t know what the money would have been like.

Reactions: 2
I would be really interested to know if she was paid fairly for her Inglot pallet, I don’t know if it’s something she would ever consider speaking on. She was really popular and ‘successful’ in her prime Insta years but looking back I wonder if she was too nice/trusting and doing a lot of favours or not charging enough. From what I can remember most of her ad’s and collabs were for Irish self tan brands and local Limerick businesses so I don’t know what the money would have been like.
She would’ve made thousands from doing makeup applications she did.

‘Thousands’ is just unfortunately not a lot of money these days. Yes I think she should have SOME savings but your earnings from several years ago are just realistically not going to last. She went to Australia, holidays with boyfriends, holidays with friends, scrapped holiday to Dubai which she paid for as a present, inpatient treatments and (I presume) therapy, she had a car, she lived alone in Barcelona, she drank and partied a lot. 2/3 big purchases like cars or holidays and your ‘thousands’ just disappear.

‘Thousands’ is just unfortunately not a lot of money these days. Yes I think she should have SOME savings but your earnings from several years ago are just realistically not going to last. She went to Australia, holidays with boyfriends, holidays with friends, scrapped holiday to Dubai which she paid for as a present, inpatient treatments and (I presume) therapy, she had a car, she lived alone in Barcelona, she drank and partied a lot. 2/3 big purchases like cars or holidays and your ‘thousands’ just disappear.
Majority of her big ticket earnings was when she was in secondary school too? I barely have last weeks wages yet alone ones from 4 years ago. Certainly not enough savings from my teens to sustain me now

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.