Lucy Fitz #2 "fitz" in whenever she goes,with her tattoos & her dog & her Vavavoom clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she do a tattoo apprenticeship? She has good potential like
She never trained as a Makeup Artist either. Now I know many Muas who are self taught and excellent. But .
I don't rate her skills as a makeup artist either. Couldn't believe people were going to her when she was 15/16.
An Apprenticeship would be the right way to go but she wants the money in her pocket now. She also can't speak Spanish so how would she work there.

Reactions: 5
I think she was good at makeup at the time, as her style of makeup then was very popular. The heavy-handed makeup look, that it looked like you were wearing makeup was all the rage and she did they well. She would be absolutely lost now with the natural makeup looks!

Reactions: 4
Just seen an Instagram story she posted a few minutes ago high as a kite wearing some ancient second hand sweatshirt

The girl can’t afford basic necessities yet can afford weed, her priorities are clearly in the right place 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Dirty delete this morning 👀 She must only be resurrecting at 2 o clock in the day !

Reactions: 2
The few brands that she is working with it you would think she would worry about them dropping her after seeing that video.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Has she always been open about smoking? I never knew she did until she posted a story with the joint in her hand, is it decriminalised in Barcelona?

She posted that you can get a tattoo poked or by gun!!! Beauty HQ really must be desperate to have someone dirty and without proper care and experience!

Reactions: 4
Is this legal? Like to have a randomer show up to a beauty shop offering up poke/gun tattoos? How does this work insurance wise?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.